Busters Custom Theoben MFR

Its windy at the mo but sunny pal.

We are going to a barn dance in the village tomorrow night with my mum and step dad if your up for it pal.

I can see you in jeans and cowboy hat :laugh: .

Si

na! your OK Si, I think cuz wurz would look mighty fine! in dungaree jeans and straw hat! and doing the dosie doh partner

I will get up early doors Friday and do some shooting,got some nice weather till about 8am,then a few showers,but high winds :doh:

hope to get some rabbit footage, or corvids?

Its windy at the mo but sunny pal.

We are going to a barn dance in the village tomorrow night with my mum and step dad if your up for it pal.

I can see you in jeans and cowboy hat :laugh: .

Si

More like something out of brokeback mountain :rofl:

you are a class act zini ,well done excellent review & marksmanship sir :ninja:

Hi BT , your right ,Si certainly knows how to get the best out of a gun . Very informative , and from a personal point of view its good to see that i have a fantastic rifle , capable of great shots and accuracy .

Top review of a top gun si phild sure is the man where rapids are concerned

Hi Dave . Your not wrong mate , PhilD has certainly worked wonders on this MFR . His craftmanship is outstanding , and it certainly shows in the end result . He spent quite some time on this project for me and was nothing but bit a top class gent at all times . Although at times i said `Do what ever you think ` he talked me through and asked my opinions every step of the way . Rapid Guru is a fitting tittle .

Davy, if you want company and someone to hold a camera/gun. You can always call on me pal.

Roger , thanks for that :blink::laugh: