few hours out with woodga and his "pet" terriers this morning.

had a cracking walk out this morning with colin and his terriers, the old girl is getting on now at 11 years old but still a cracking little grafter. blaze was same as always, magic.

took my 2 pups to show them the ropes, get some good runs for the lurcher and show my patterdale how to go on around cover as i dont have a huge amount of cover to go at on my permission, thankfully woodga is a good enough guy to let me loose on some of his! lol

anyway morning started very slow as it was really wet and raining but then the rain stopped and the clouds even broke to let abit sun threw and the last hour and a half was quality. we had some right frisk!, my patterdale managed to bush out a couple of his own and the lurcher made some very good catches, a couple of which were good enough to even impress colin.

end of the day was 26 all in and around another 10 managed to escape threw the reed beds and out of view of the dogs.

post-53506-0-20385800-1339340572_thumb.jpg

• Like 7

• 2 months later...