Staffy pics anyone ?

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

two old working Bloodlines..Staffords just done last weekend...

Posted Images

I'd rather have a staff in my yard then a border terrier.

What about a Russel, pat or lakey?

i would choose the above 3 over a staff for terrier work sure.

Well as long as your working your staff that's all that matters, also is there any reason you wouldent have a border?

Cheers fd.

Edited by foxdigger13

I'd rather have a staff in my yard then a border terrier.

What about a Russel, pat or lakey?

i would choose the above 3 over a staff for terrier work sure.

Well as long as your working your staff that's all that matters, also is there any reason you wouldent have a border?

Cheers fd.

just not my cup of tea pal

WHY would you even try to work them (staffy) the farms we go and the game keepers would just walk off if i ask to do any ratting with a STAFFY :haha::lol: THEY can some times be good for back up at :whistling: but i have found that all you need is a patterdale and if you have just got A staffy its couse the miss will not let you have a working terrier so you are try to make one :haha::lol: ITS all about having the right dog for the right job or ant you worked that out yet :sorry: its NOT the biger the dog the more game they are is IT is how game the dog is :yahoo:

staffys were originally bred for fighting and ratting :tongue2:

WAS BREED FOR NOT IS

WHY would you even try to work them (staffy) the farms we go and the game keepers would just walk off if i ask to do any ratting with a STAFFY :haha::lol: THEY can some times be good for back up at :whistling: but i have found that all you need is a patterdale and if you have just got A staffy its couse the miss will not let you have a working terrier so you are try to make one :haha::lol: ITS all about having the right dog for the right job or ant you worked that out yet :sorry: its NOT the biger the dog the more game they are is IT is how game the dog is :yahoo:

WAS BREED FOR NOT IS

WAS BREED FOR NOT IS

a staff will kill rats just as well as any other terrier but how would you no that as you seem to no f**k all about the breed you fool :bye:
  • Like 2