Staffy pics anyone ?

Anyone like there staffords on here thought I would share a few pics we try to hunt but not much to hunt with these sadly but she has a go at what she can she has has a few bunnies I would like to do a bit of ratting but not really got any were lol

Few pic of my bich

9497e1c2.jpg

9b0a7a8a.jpg

54431e74.jpg

149cac99.jpg

1819c811.jpg

ff731690.jpg

3d7f4c0e.jpg

f4a32c2c.jpg

photo-1.jpg

photo-2.jpg

photo-3.jpg

photo-4.jpg

Any one got a stafford to share ... Am board at work sorry there none hunting pics hopfuly I'll have some to show you soon

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

two old working Bloodlines..Staffords just done last weekend...

Posted Images

I wouldnt call her a staffy, but here is my potlicking mutt.

Has caught me a few cottontails, a couple small jackrabbits, plenty of rats, squirells, lots of cats, been in a couple small scraps with coyotes. Just a moocher and a good dog. We chase alot of stuff, dont catch too often, haha.

This is her about a yearish ago, not in the best condition but good enough.

Phatty011.jpg

Phatty002.jpg

phathole1.jpg

Edited by ivebeen

WHY would you even try to work them (staffy) the farms we go and the game keepers would just walk off if i ask to do any ratting with a STAFFY :haha::lol: THEY can some times be good for back up at :whistling: but i have found that all you need is a patterdale and if you have just got A staffy its couse the miss will not let you have a working terrier so you are try to make one :haha::lol: ITS all about having the right dog for the right job or ant you worked that out yet :sorry: its NOT the biger the dog the more game they are is IT is how game the dog is :yahoo:

WHY would you even try to work them (staffy) the farms we go and the game keepers would just walk off if i ask to do any ratting with a STAFFY :haha::lol: THEY can some times be good for back up at :whistling: but i have found that all you need is a patterdale and if you have just got A staffy its couse the miss will not let you have a working terrier so you are try to make one :haha::lol: ITS all about having the right dog for the right job or ant you worked that out yet :sorry: its NOT the biger the dog the more game they are is IT is how game the dog is :yahoo:

his staff looks like its done alot more graft then your pat in your pic. :laugh:

• Like 4

staffys were originally bred for fighting and ratting :tongue2:

Edited by atomlab
  • Like 1

Cant see the problem with wanting to go ratting with his staff,yes he would get more with a pat/russell/border etc,but as long as they enjoy it does it matter(i presume hes not a pest controller)if it was stuck in the house being stuffed with shite,or being dragged round the precinct hed be called for that!! Yes I have got a staff and no it doesnt work,it just pisses me off when people get criticised for doing something a bit different to most others.Do your own thing Bandog,enjoy your dog/hunting,and get rid off the homoerotic leather wear(the dogs not yours :tongue2: )does that make me a critic :icon_eek::censored: ATB Bud Dave