• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

im very proud of storm haws littel donut doing it would be nice to see a pick of her

Shes geat out doors but a spoiled cow in the house lol.She done great so far have to admit im chuffed with her and shes done well for what shes done.Seen her sisters at a show recently and got a few pics of them so chuffed now will stick some of the pics i have of the rest up for you the little brown one is looking fab but shes not worked and Sheila is fooking massive.caboose is huge too and donut is only about 19 inches to the shoulder but it works shes a little rocket lol she can jump like feck as well and shes smart tends to work things out fairly easy outdoors.Where as in the house she just whinges at me but were putting a stop to that cos she had stoipped it for ages after a lovely guy off here gave me some very very sound advice and ive re implemted it again cos clearly shes been let away with too much and reverted back to being a cowbag again.Be wonderful to see some pics of the lovely Storm too he was Donuts twin both tried to come out together :o and i liked him the best but couldnt have kept a male with my lad storm or all hell would have broken loose eventually