Sign in to follow this  
hedge hunter

kc reg working whippet pups

Hedz ur still going on about this mate.[bANNED TEXT] a sad life u must live.and iv never had a litter of pups [bANNED TEXT] but im a pedler thats strange.and only da dad of pups is unproven.cheers now bye

Hedz ur still going on about this mate.[bANNED TEXT] a sad life u must live.and iv never had a litter of pups [bANNED TEXT] but im a pedler thats strange.and only da dad of pups is unproven.cheers now bye

Nah ye aint a peddlar your a fool :thumbs:
  • Like 1

Very personal arent we.to be honest im fed up of all the childish games calling name.at the end of the day sticks and stones will break my bones but words will never hurt me

Very personal arent we.to be honest im fed up of all the childish games calling name.at the end of the day sticks and stones will break my bones but words will never hurt me

Any man that puts a standing bitch in a car with a dog i would call a fool :thumbs: the only other thing i could call ye is a liar and ye did the mating on purpose but because the parents are young and un-tested ye tried to make out it was an accident who know's :laugh:

Plus mate mum to be of pups is prob better lamper den urs and you,ll be telling me your daddy is better den mine.please just drop it now its gone on way to long

Edited by Floyd17586

Guest joball

Fuk me, if it aint me its some other poor c**t lol

Plus mate mum to be of pups is prob better lamper den urs and you,ll be telling me your daddy is better den mine.please just drop it now its gone on way to long

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

just read this entire topic maybe because i like whippets and............. unbelievable you really couldn't make it up..............many posters on here need to look at the whole topic then look in the mirror

350 you'd be lucky lol.

Agree with you mate..... working dogs should be sold at working mans price 150-200 tops for whippet pups.... i have my bitch bred and imo you couldnt get better lines and the reason i bred her was because im planning on taking a pup out of her

Sign in to follow this