deadly with a slingshot

ye this lad is a very good shot :yes: no amount of editing can make you shoot like that i should no i shoot one it aint as easy as it looks

i couldnt hit a barn door from a foot away!

i was like that for a long time not like it now though :D still mis loads haha

did get my brother on the face many years ago with a boilie,

:laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: from a foot away the gobby little coont :laugh:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

look on youtube for torsten now hes the real deal!!!

this blokes deadly with a slingshot  

ye this lad is a very good shot :yes: no amount of editing can make you shoot like that i should no i shoot one it aint as easy as it looks

i was like that for a long time not like it now though :D still mis loads haha

did get my brother on the face many years ago with a boilie,

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: from a foot away the gobby little coont :laugh:

edited pmsl are you for real? now bill hayes thats a different story there and prooven. gamekeeper john does not edit his videos shooting wise its all been seen at the sheffield shoot how good he is and he even makes all his own cattys sells hundreds monthly. top bloke to shooter in my eyes

• Like 1

edited pmsl are you for real? now bill hayes thats a different story there and prooven. gamekeeper john does not edit his videos shooting wise its all been seen at the sheffield shoot how good he is and he even makes all his own cattys sells hundreds monthly. top bloke to shooter in my eyes

he does make some nice cattys .but most of them he makes are just mass produced plywood.

Edited by atomlab
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest born to run1083

The bloke ain't a bad shot at all, I've never really got the hang of it a mate of mine is a cracking shot especially with 2 pence pieces.

I know this isn't funny but was out with the lad one day when we was nippers when he was only 14 I was only a year or two older. Young and reckless lol we went for a walk I had my dads Lurcher he had the cattapult on our Way to the fields he spotted his mrs fooling around with one of his mates he was a good 80meters away before I could register what he said all I could hear was a crack. He only said '' see if the feckers smiling now when I brake his nose'' he fecking shot the poor lad smack centre of his nose from a 80meters away I was speakless trying not to laugh at the lad screaming on the floor holding his nose. Shows just how good some people can get from an early age. Might not of been the best course of action but dam it was effective lol

• 2 months later...

The bloke ain't a bad shot at all, I've never really got the hang of it a mate of mine is a cracking shot especially with 2 pence pieces.

I know this isn't funny but was out with the lad one day when we was nippers when he was only 14 I was only a year or two older. Young and reckless lol we went for a walk I had my dads Lurcher he had the cattapult on our Way to the fields he spotted his mrs fooling around with one of his mates he was a good 80meters away before I could register what he said all I could hear was a crack. He only said '' see if the feckers smiling now when I brake his nose'' he fecking shot the poor lad smack centre of his nose from a 80meters away I was speakless trying not to laugh at the lad screaming on the floor holding his nose. Shows just how good some people can get from an early age. Might not of been the best course of action but dam it was effective lol

wat do u mean its not funny i nearly choked laughing
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...