coursing pigs in pakistan

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A gutless, shamefull exhibition of what is at the complete opposite end of the scale to what we should be trying to do, f****n gutless paki's with mob handed poor quality dogs with no respect for thei

SILLY CURTAIN SANDAL WEARING B**T***S,

cruel b*****ds. would like to see the rag eds battle one of the big boars

• 2 weeks later...

omfg i have just skipped trough bit by bit 20dogs on one pig and there all standing there wtf idiots thats why hunting gets a bad name they clearly havent got a single clue what there doing hope they stand on a mine :boogy:

im not defending them but how do all of you know that they havnt a clue what there doing just because they do it different they prop have seen there fathers and grand fathers do it the same way if they where brought up doin it that way there not goin to know any differ

not my cuppa lads but one dog stood out out from all the footage [it just runs in and grabs porky by the head at full speed] it shows you how cowardly pakis are as no-one had the bottle to humanely kill one -no wonder every one hates pakis -billy