Queens jubilee

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FFS the amount of times I read posts on here complaining about immigration, lack of society, no morals or community spirit, Muslims taking over etc etc etc. This weekend our queen celebrates her diamo

The union flag is out my back 24/7 Bought a jubilee tray today lol

Who honestly gives a feck about the royal family i know i dont just glad about the exstra day off work.

Posted Images

FFS the amount of times I read posts on here complaining about immigration, lack of society, no morals or community spirit, Muslims taking over etc etc etc. This weekend our queen celebrates her diamond jubilee as ruler of this country BRITAIN get a grip fly the flag.

Now this monarch may not have the power of her ancestors but it still is one of the last traditional British institutions we have.

To be honest I wouldnt want her job or the job of any of the immediate family, you couldn't fart without it being reported who would want to live locked up in that world that they do no matter how much money?

God bless her.

Want a president? Yeah right

another person who does not live in reality...... the queen is from GERMAN,,,descent .....

I can assure you I live in perfect reality, I'm well aware of their German ancestry and of the history of my country.

The fact they changed their name is irrelevant they still we're the head of the country that fought and defeated the Germans in 1914 and again in 1939 against nazism, they could have fled to Canada and in fact were encouraged to do so many times by the government but chose to stay not only in the country but also at the heart of London which was heavily attacked. Which reminds me if you are looking to criticise our Royal family because of German ancestry what stance did Ireland take against Germany when the world was at war defending itself against nazi tyranny? :hmm:

P.S how you getting on with the 7 billion pounds we and our sovereign state gave you? :thumbs:

Many, many men from Ireland fought and died in those wars..............

and many gave false names and lied about there age :notworthy:
  • Like 1

FFS the amount of times I read posts on here complaining about immigration, lack of society, no morals or community spirit, Muslims taking over etc etc etc. This weekend our queen celebrates her diamond jubilee as ruler of this country BRITAIN get a grip fly the flag.

Now this monarch may not have the power of her ancestors but it still is one of the last traditional British institutions we have.

To be honest I wouldnt want her job or the job of any of the immediate family, you couldn't fart without it being reported who would want to live locked up in that world that they do no matter how much money?

God bless her.

Well said, my sentiments exactly. I will be celebrating at a jubilee BBQ, and i'll enjoy celebrating a British institution as somewhere down the line Westminster will pass some sort of ruling to try and stop it for fear of upsetting every Tom, Dick and Harry..........

God bless her.

another person who does not live in reality...... the queen is from GERMAN,,,descent .....

I can assure you I live in perfect reality, I'm well aware of their German ancestry and of the history of my country.

The fact they changed their name is irrelevant they still we're the head of the country that fought and defeated the Germans in 1914 and again in 1939 against nazism, they could have fled to Canada and in fact were encouraged to do so many times by the government but chose to stay not only in the country but also at the heart of London which was heavily attacked. Which reminds me if you are looking to criticise our Royal family because of German ancestry what stance did Ireland take against Germany when the world was at war defending itself against nazi tyranny? :hmm:

P.S how you getting on with the 7 billion pounds we and our sovereign state gave you? :thumbs:

and many gave false names and lied about there age :notworthy:

Look on youtube - there is a very moving song called 'John Condon' - I don't know how to do a link.

passed through whitburn and harthill today you would think theres some sort celebration goin on :hmm: now with support like that we may go down to the 3rd div but we will never die :victory: we are the people :toast:

God bless her.

of course they did they were the men at the front mate and then they cry over 7 billion. there s never been a penny earned of ireland :boogy: