Self-righteous condescending pricks!

How is there are so many complete and utter c**ts on these forums? You ask any question simple or otherwise and some f*****g prick garanteed starts quoting laws and spouting the legalities of shooting, if I wanted to be dictated to and listen to crap like that I'd have been in the business of law. Your not always right, and I'll bet you shoot small game with big guns which is overkill! So f**k off and read another dictionary I just am interested in points of views on delicate subjects that's it. For example why can we snare rabbits and not dear they are both animals except one looks lovely and the other doesnt, like why can't you kill dear stone dead with a head shot with an hmr or .22 but can blow it's f*****g guts out hoping you'll hit the heart how's that humane? Ps I have a freezer full of all game before I get called an anti, rant over full stop!

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The "LAW" allows some one like you with obvious anger managment problems, to own and use fire arms, evidently ! That's what worries ME !!! LOL !!!   Cheers.

I'm assuming some of that was aimed at me too? Well, I have this strange foible, I think it's quite important for me to understand as best I can the rules that govern what I am, and am not, allowed to

Posted Images

I agree with you about the snaring issue - the difference is that a deer stirs more emotions than a rabbit, so my opinion is that a lot of these laws are quite selfish in nature in that people give a shit about certain species that they like, forgetting that when it's a living thing size is irrelevant. Not saying I agree with snaring deer but I know where you're coming from

not only why can we snare some animals and not others.

you know that you can hunt rats and rabbits with a dog but not foxes and deer? that also seems perverse....whats the difference?

• Like 1

you know that you can hunt rats and rabbits with a dog but not foxes and deer? that also seems perverse....whats the difference?

you can hunt foxes , flush them to the gun . :thumbs:

Think he means tearing them to bits :laugh:

Think he means tearing them to bits :laugh:

killing and hunting , theres a difference ( so called), stupid law lol

Yeeeeaaaahhhhh! A conversion without so far a complete c**t, he will be here tho he will be here then the law should say he should be shot!

I have caught thousands of rabbits with dogs on a lamp I think that's brilliant to watch, these laws are made by people who sabotage hunts wont eat meat but will wear leather hmmm! Personally I would shoot any animal with an hmr or even a .22 straight in the noggin between the eye and ear good night viena

Hi ok your right in some points but and its a big but the law states what you can and cant shoot with a certain caliber etc, we all dont like the laws that seem a bit too strict, but if the laws where not in place we would have a great number of wounded animals running about and that is not acceptable

The law is an ass, that will not change in a hurry I'm afraid.

The problem is that it has to cater for the lowest common denominator. For example, you and I would use a hmr or rimmie between the ear and eye of most creatures at sensible ranges, but theres always a fool who will try an engine room shot on a red deer at 200 yards with a .22lr sub.

Stuck with it I'm afraid.

But chin up mate and enjoy your shooting, warts and all :)

I love my shooting like you say warts an all, and your right sensible ranges with accurate shooting happy days but in the bread basket pot shots is out of order.

I hear people say I'm the best shot I'll put 20 rounds at 400 yards with my 223 or 224 four whatever into a two inch group, so shoot the animal in the head if your that confident I say. Lots of fibbers about tut tut.

I love my shooting like you say warts an all, and your right sensible ranges with accurate shooting happy days but in the bread basket pot shots is out of order.

I hear people say I'm the best shot I'll put 20 rounds at 400 yards with my 223 or 224 four whatever into a two inch group, so shoot the animal in the head if your that confident I say. Lots of fibbers about tut tut.

Why do you think I'm on here less these days?

If you had roe deer sleeping in your garden and eating your shrubs, then settling down for the night less than 30 meters away would you head shoot them with a .22 rimfire? Garanteed two a night maximum I have seen 11 but garanteed every night at least two...... Hmmmmm I would use a bigger calibre but don't want to scare my children who are sleeping.

as an open forum, you cant put up a post ASKING for opinions, and only expect to get good replies in your favour, it goes both ways.

if you don't want negative comments, don't post the questions