Self-righteous condescending pricks!

Ah, but do you not think the blue .17 frisbee is a far less capable decapitation tool than the red frisbee? I know they're all made in the same factory, but the reds just seem far more reliable, and they are the colour of blood so must be better!

Obviously the red ones are better and The BDS are I believe considering lobbying for their legalisation after pressure from various European hunting bodies .The "Frisby Use(Cervidae)Overall Feasibility" (FUCOF) study carried out in conjunction with the Belgian St Hubert Society also makes recomendations as to colour and flexibility of the frisby and after extensive and unbiased research settled on red as being the most humane colour . The work of several other research bodies sadly must be called into question . The Dublin Stalkers Group's work identifying green as the best colour has been long since debunked and the Malcolm X Stealth frisby -although very effective -proved difficult to find in the dark . Initial calls for the use of pink frisbies from the top echelons of the British Deer Society were quickly subdued after it was revealed that they may have been influenced by over-indulgance during an expenses -paid evening out in Brighton .

However whatever the law eventually decides I still believe that only a blue frisby shows proper regard for such noble and blue blooded creatures .

Edited by comanche
  • Like 2

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The "LAW" allows some one like you with obvious anger managment problems, to own and use fire arms, evidently ! That's what worries ME !!! LOL !!!   Cheers.

I'm assuming some of that was aimed at me too? Well, I have this strange foible, I think it's quite important for me to understand as best I can the rules that govern what I am, and am not, allowed to

Posted Images

What a prick,he says he is 36 yrs old and held a FAC for killing men for 20yrs!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that would make him 16 and a boy soldier his colour service doesnt start till theyre 18yrs old i.e. allowed on tour.

As for killing men that is nothing to brag about and should never be put on a public forum.

I really welcome his reply and if he questions my credentials i will gladly tell him i too served in the Armed Forces and was with many good men who never came home and as a soldier the most powerful weapon i was taught to use was my head i.e. intelligence.

• Like 1

Frizbees need a steady aim though which might put it past the regular hunter,best to soak back garden in oil,petrol,jelly,soap for that fully roasted fresh barbq taste.

WhAt about a bamboo pit with shitty sticks,works well on most things though you need to keep the kids away..