• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes you can,I get to drive everywhere on my cheap insurance,lol

Nice idea, but how are you going to check they Are actually over 18?   I suggest a basic iq test at the start when registering.

FDRK the problem is its not just members who are below 18 who spit there dummies out

Posted Images

I know what your saying, i also know which thread made you start this thread and i think, if the member is telling the truth he is 21/22 which is worrying. The only problem is how do we verify the age of a member? They can say there 12, 19 or 56 and we cant validate it, we have some excellent young members but also some who need a lot more growing upto do...........

I know what your saying, i also know which thread made you start this thread and i think, if the member is teeling the truth he is 21/22 whicj is worrying. The only problem is how do we verify the age of a member? They can say there 12, 19 or 56 and we cant validate it, we have some excellent young members but also some who need a lot more growing upto do...........

Im only 12, am i TEELING the truth

• Like 1

I know what your saying, i also know which thread made you start this thread and i think, if the member is teeling the truth he is 21/22 whicj is worrying. The only problem is how do we verify the age of a member? They can say there 12, 19 or 56 and we cant validate it, we have some excellent young members but also some who need a lot more growing upto do...........

Im only 12, am i TEELING the truth

:laugh:

simoman i wasnt being very subtle about it,but in their twenties ,

says alot about the future generation doesnt it :icon_eek:

Edited by forest of dean redneck
Guest cookiemonsterandmerlin

can the forum be made into adult/18 plus or the kids just restricted to the young hunters section,

then the place wont get ruined by children spitting their dummies out and ruining the forum with text talk and tantrums.

FDRK the problem is its not just members who are below 18 who spit there dummies out :laugh:

• Like 2

can the forum be made into adult/18 plus or the kids just restricted to the young hunters section,

then the place wont get ruined by children spitting their dummies out and ruining the forum with text talk and tantrums.

FDRK the problem is its not just members who are below 18 who spit there dummies out :laugh:

:laugh:

post-896-0-67211600-1338447869.jpg

any chance I could become a mod for the over 18 section, I will promise nothing but big tits & racist jokes.

how would that be different from now then :laugh:

The difference would be if you moaned about it then he could ban you................. :toast:

• 2 months later...

This is a great idea of cutting the younger generation out of the sport and leaving them in the dark when it come to questions that could be answered by more experienced hunters such as half the oap's on the site. It's simple ban the annoying little f*uckers of the site and stop being prejudice and sterotyping all of us "kids" as badens like most the oap's of today's sussity.

Lewis, aged 17

This is a great idea of cutting the younger generation out of the sport and leaving them in the dark when it come to questions that could be answered by more experienced hunters such as half the oap's on the site. It's simple ban the annoying little f*uckers of the site and stop being prejudice and sterotyping all of us "kids" as badens like most the oap's of today's sussity.

Lewis, aged 17

Yeah, you tell em yoof innit! :D