GUTTED :( had to have my pup put to sleep:'(

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

All you will do is make enemie's with pathetic comment's like that..i wish i had a pound for every dog i have seen and heard of a dog being hit by a car by accident..shit happen's and this poor lad wi

Here mate I'm real sorry to here about your loss ATB toma

shit news that mate :cray:

never heard of a lead????

All you will do is make enemie's with pathetic comment's like that..i wish i had a pound for every dog i have seen and heard of a dog being hit by a car by accident..shit happen's and this poor lad will be gutted so keep your shit remark's to your self..

Edited by Millet
  • Like 2

I CAN NOW see he is a young lad and i apologise over the rushed comment but not the sentiment

anyone who walks a dog off a lead in an urban area is a accident waiting to happen , if it was on a lead and struggled free then my heart goes out to them it really does, but when i see a lad walking a dog freely at a roadside i dont think "what a good dogman " or "what a well trained animal" I just think, "you dont love your dog" or you would be more responsible

Dry your eyes boys, I happen to think its a gen comment.....it's a harsh lesson and obviously gutting for the lad but it's a lesson none the less.

It also makes good sense to not walk your dog on fields that have roads next to them if there are rabbits in the banks......that also is an accident waiting to happen......I have had a dog round down a banking and across a slip road in persuit of a rabbit.

Innocent mistakes, but mistakes all the same.