reece bred dogs

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

theres good and bad out this stuff as in any stuff but out of sally they seem slow to mature an act a bit weird lol .............................they look fecking awesome some of them but looks are as

This is mine out of stan and slip or sally, carnt remember what he said the dogs name was very racy for this breeding but a handfull very excitable and always bashing the tip of her tail she is ve

3 young dogs of my pal the pics were taken a year ago. stans there sire

Posted Images

can anyone tell me were this line came from please? just the area will do thanks .atb RAW

dont think the breeder knows himself billy was someone elses before reece and they just said

hes was a half cross?

but got to say myson as 3 with this breeding and all do the job

can anyone tell me were this line came from please? just the area will do thanks .atb RAW

dont think the breeder knows himself billy was someone elses before reece and they just said

hes was a half cross?

Wasn't he from Portsmouth out of a dann bred dog?

hes was a half cross?

Wasn't he from Portsmouth out of a dann bred dog?

This is what i have been told but as you know..pedigree,s are a fickle thing if you dont know the baseline 100%. Just to reiterate..this is only info i have gleaned off mates and not the man himself..atb stabba