Used frontline on my 3 for years and have never had fleas they get done every 12 weeks get mine on line.

They've taken an ingredient out, you might find it not so good in future.

just out of interest do you know what they have taken out?? and was it because it was harmfull to dogs or just to skimp on cost??

cheers

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Stronghold is better imo I think one problem is people do not read instructions carefully. Frontline wont work if your dogs get wet something like 24hrs prior too and after application. If your dogs

the other thing to bare in mind with frontline drops or the spray is there not a '' repellent'' so they wont stop fleas waiting for a host to jump on, but providing the animals had frontline administe

Duct tape a bin bag over it first, then rag it down and launch it   That explains a lot if Frontline isn't the same as it used to be ........... I've done my Wheaten twice in the last few weeks, an

I have used frontline for year's spray and spot on and my dog's have allway's been flea and tick free..it even worked ok on the ferret's..BUT..i recently done my 4 dog's with frontline spot on and i noticed my pup was scratting and nibbling a week later.. :blink: ..so i had to do her again and that stuff is not cheap..from what i have read on here i think i will be going to start using stronghold.. :yes:

• 4 months later...

I used Frontline spray on my ferrets about a week and a half ago to kill off some tiny tics on them, it done the job, but last night when i was checking them i found more ticks....when i done them they had plenty of the spray put on so surely it should be giving more protection than a week and a half, i was out yesterday, so whether they picked them up from the buries i dont know, it does say it should protect for up to a month.

SINDASOX

Guest nighthunter2012

Buy it in the spray form over the net its cheaper and stronger.my pups got lice sprayed them with frontline and they fell off in secs. Dont buy the shite the vets sell u well over priced.....

Buy it in the spray form over the net its cheaper and stronger.my pups got lice sprayed them with frontline and they fell off in secs. Dont buy the shite the vets sell u well over priced.....

You cant get the Spray off the net unless youv'e got a prescription, yes it is cheaper online......but what you on about saying it's stronger....????

SINDASOX

this explains why our dogs are stil scratching a few weeks after the wife treated them with frontline, not cheap either...

no idea how true this is or if it works as I have never tried it but was told that Garlic mixed into the food keeps the fleas off?

I know Garlic has alot of good uses like warding off Vampires and the like :laugh:

this explains why our dogs are stil scratching a few weeks after the wife treated them with frontline, not cheap either...

no idea how true this is or if it works as I have never tried it but was told that Garlic mixed into the food keeps the fleas off?

I know Garlic has alot of good uses like warding off Vampires and the like :laugh:

frontlines not the best product these days try something with ivomectin in , if not try advocate the chemical in this product is moxydectin , job done in half hour and will resist fleas for up to a month atb bunnys.
  • Like 1

i use a product called advantage made by BAYER flea and tick spot on . from animal medic. gave them a dose earlier this year, never seen a flea on them since ;)

Thats what I got last time instead of Frontline, he stopped scratching almost straight away,

Just ordered some of that for the dogs, should get it tomorrow.

SINDASOX