bedlingtons

A couple of my mates use them for fox and rats, another lad uses them for bushing, mink work and catching rabbits on the lamp :yes: , I love the breed but had a pup booked out of a litter and the bitch went down with milk fever and we lost the pups after trying them with a foster bitch :cray:

sorry to er that im speeking to sumone that got a litter due might be geting a pup me self to use on fox rats ferreting bushing probly not lamping as iv a good lamp dog but i bin told good thing about them

anyone work bedlingtons and what do u use them for and your opinion of them

Stay clear of kc stock,source from a working home,insist on seeing the parents work and you may end up with the most versatile of breeds.There are numerous litters advertised,many stating working parents,some peoples idea of a working terrier will fall short of others,as ive said earlier only buy from tried and tested stock.

anyone work bedlingtons and what do u use them for and your opinion of them

Stay clear of kc stock,source from a working home,insist on seeing the parents work and you may end up with the most versatile of breeds.There are numerous litters advertised,many stating working parents,some peoples idea of a working terrier will fall short of others,as ive said earlier only buy from tried and tested stock.

wiil do mate not waysting my cash on just any pup im in no rush so on the look out for the best i can fined iv joined a bedlington forum as wel din geting sum good info off pepole on that