anyone working a pure stafford

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

have a young staff pup here now that will be tagging along with us next season ,never had one before, so looking forward to seeing what he's like, thanks to Bolio for finding him for me  

That'll be Bolio getting 50 pm's an hour for the next year or so! :laugh:   He looks a good strong pup, good to see some people taking proper care of pups!

Posted Images

have a young staff pup here now that will be tagging along with us next season ,never had one before, so looking forward to seeing what he's like, thanks to Bolio for finding him for me

f3fdp2.jpg

:laugh:

That'll be Bolio getting 50 pm's an hour for the next year or so! :laugh: :laugh:

He looks a good strong pup, good to see some people taking proper care of pups!

• Like 4

cracking bitch that lolapat do you no if its kc or not

I believe the dog is a kc worker and the bitch is worker to worker. But yeah she is a cracker and superb member of our team.

that martin's bitch?

i had myself 2 stafford bitches here just had 1 pts at the ripe old age of 10 year old, she had teeth missing half an ear the works but was the most loyal dog you could ask for, i have her daughter left she is 3 year old and is not half the dog her mother was but she still does what is asked of her when it comes to the job in hand so im happy all the same..

• 4 weeks later...