anyone working a pure stafford

ive got a 4 year old bitch here, has been ferreting since 6 months pinning them in nets etc

and started her on reds at a year ols as an end of dig dog and she has excelled at it, she is as game as they come and is only 16 inch tts and 21 lb fit, she has just had a season and is due in again in 6 months so im wondering weather on not to have 1 litter from her, only problem is what to put to her, i would like something that would throw smaller slightly lighter pups, to hopefully have a nice earth dog,

any sugguestions

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

have a young staff pup here now that will be tagging along with us next season ,never had one before, so looking forward to seeing what he's like, thanks to Bolio for finding him for me  

That'll be Bolio getting 50 pm's an hour for the next year or so! :laugh:   He looks a good strong pup, good to see some people taking proper care of pups!

Posted Images

21lb at 16 inch,she must be very lightly built,mines 14 tts and weighs 36lb in hard condition,have you got any pics?Dave

exactly what i was thinking, i've got a fell terrier thats pretty much 21lb and 14tts. Be intresting to see what the dog looks like.

I remember him, mad jock covered in jail tattoos? Met him at a show once, used to run an ad in Marios mag. I just cannot understand why people keep trying with bull terriers of all kinds when they have proper terriers or running dogs to do the job a lot better.

I dont post pics Stabs for various reasons :ninja: at the moment shes a bit bloated,just out of season,but that still sounds very light to me,my border weighs 19lb hes 14tts.people of here have seen my dogs,there not fat by any means,the staff is very muscular short legged type YIS Dave

ive got a 4 year old bitch here, has been ferreting since 6 months pinning them in nets etc

and started her on reds at a year ols as an end of dig dog and she has excelled at it, she is as game as they come and is only 16 inch tts and 21 lb fit, she has just had a season and is due in again in 6 months so im wondering weather on not to have 1 litter from her, only problem is what to put to her, i would like something that would throw smaller slightly lighter pups, to hopefully have a nice earth dog,

any sugguestions

You could put a good jack russell over her-its a very good cross