Does anyone know of pick axe lines

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Turkish you seem to find it hard to follow this thread, not to mind understand what can go on underground.   Myself, Fatman, Neil , Corkonian, Corkman, Shylock and Smasher all saw the dog working f

here you go ...

the Bitch should never have been for sale in the first place! but that said, the person who bought her already had a bitch all most the same way breed no problems with her.. the bitch which came off w

Posted Images

Seen and dug to a very usefull pickaxe bred bitch on several occasions,nice type she was as she is now dead,died after a hard dig i was informed.Also seen a bitch that was bred off her,self entered at a young age and had about 35 digs to her credit and disapeared in the night,not a trace of her since.

did the bitch you refer to as very usefull bitch not fail and thats why she was parted with

Auldboy,everytime i seen the bitch work she worked to a very high standard,then the person that owned her at that time sold her on.The chap that bought her said she came away i have no reason to disbelieve him as i was not present.He in turn sold her on to another chap who gave her a bit of rest period and worked her away after a bit,she did not let him down either and died as a result of a very hard dig.I am only saying what i seen of her and what feed back i got on her from different lads.

Auldboy, how would you explain that?

Not everything can be explained.

With a bit of time, patience and a few more digs, most things can be explained.

Shoot dogs quick enough or get rid and you'd never understand what made them tick or not.

Those guys got a bitch that was working well, well bred, thought they saw one mistake and got rid. Yet she never put a foot wrong before or after they had her? For me these are the interesting things about the sport and terriers, but too many guys think it's a simple game, dog looks side ways? shoot it. Maybe it was the first time game had dug away from the bitch? burst past the bitch? They wouldn't have know if she was new to them. Terriers develop with time and work.

B

• Like 7

Not everything can be explained.

With a bit of time, patience and a few more digs, most things can be explained.

Shoot dogs quick enough or get rid and you'd never understand what made them tick or not.

Those guys got a bitch that was working well, well bred, thought they saw one mistake and got rid. Yet she never put a foot wrong before or after they had her? For me these are the interesting things about the sport and terriers, but too many guys think it's a simple game, dog looks side ways? shoot it. Maybe it was the first time game had dug away from the bitch? burst past the bitch? They wouldn't have know if she was new to them. Terriers develop with time and work.

B

different people have different standards I guess im not knocking pick axe lines one terrier doesn make a line bad but the lads gave big money for the bitch they would of prefered for her to work out if I gave money for a bitch that was suppose to top class id be testing her if id payed big money jmho

Edited by auldboy