South Yorkshire Police, DISGUSTING!

they might come the when a case is ongoing we cant release any details crap .those south yorkshire coppers are defainatley c==ts they tryed to give me a ticket for being on the hard shoulder in a truck .i was broken down at the time they still wanted all the details taco s etc

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So you waited 5 days before telling them again did you !???   Me personally, I would have been at the cops every single day, putting in a complaint, rather than waiting till the ferret was f****d so

yes it was dead :laugh:

put a complaint in then go to rspca lets see what them full a shit basterds have to say get a breif press charges against the police..

Whats the arresting officer,s name...i get pulled plenty on a night during the season so if i come across him i,ll give him some grief for you...s.yorks police tar every hunter as criminals and are happy to try every trick in the book to stop you going about your legitamate business..atb stabba

Sorry pal but I reckon they'll just try give you the brush off. As has been said they both piss in the same pot get to the papers or radio they'll lap this up owt to do with police incompetency they thrive on. Script your local newspaper editor a letter with all the details id put money on em following it up.

• Like 1

Why not get in touch with the RSPCA and tell them that since they appear to be struggling to prosecute or make anything meaningful happen you are going to contact the local media to see if that helps spur things on

Not convinced by this story why did you not speak to a inspector when locked up and advised him on the ferret.

Why not ring the rspca sooner ie when they first refused to give you your ferret back they would have done some thing earlier rather than later, could the ferret survive with out food and water for 5 days, the rspca would have done a post Mortem by now and should be able to show the results you don't need the rspca to take the police to court you could under a private prosecution basically the same way as the rspca do if you have all this evidence ie tapes of you and your pals solicitors letter etc you have a very strong case I am sure the police will also have a log of all your calls times dates etc which you could access for more evidence you will just need to contact the data protection officer