South Yorkshire Police, DISGUSTING!

So you waited 5 days before telling them again did you !???

Me personally, I would have been at the cops every single day, putting in a complaint, rather than waiting till the ferret was f****d so that I could moan about the cops on here.

Doesn`t sound like you put much effort into getting it back bud.

ATB

I was about to post something along the same lines. If I had an animal in the back of my car I'd have been on the phone every hour until I'd either got it back or had information that it was in safe hands.

Something doesn't sound quite right here...

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So you waited 5 days before telling them again did you !???   Me personally, I would have been at the cops every single day, putting in a complaint, rather than waiting till the ferret was f****d so

yes it was dead :laugh:

put a complaint in then go to rspca lets see what them full a shit basterds have to say get a breif press charges against the police..

Me personally, I would have been at the cops every single day, putting in a complaint, rather than waiting till the ferret was f****d so that I could moan about the cops on here.

ATB

I was thinking the exact same thing mate....... :yes:

FFS you cant greet about it now....you know what there like so you should have demanded you got your ferret back. Too f*****g late now!!

I have no doubt you took the cops number that you reported it to, and who you told that there was a ferret in the back. Report him.

It does seem a little strange though, and I do wonder if there is another side to this story.

As Rake suggested, I would not have quit on my ferrets and would have made sure I got them back.

i always believed that if they confiscated a van as evidence then you were allowed to remove property that wasnt deemed as evidence prior to removal of the van???? thats why all evidence it tagged and labeled :thumbs:

If you are genuine and this did happen you need to take the dead ferret to a vet to get a post mortem and get it documented you will need that in court to stand a chance .........

ATB

why dont people use solicitors,,,,,,,,al it would have taken would have been a phone call from one,,,or just use the duty solicitor

• Like 1

That is disgusting. It makes me sick thinking of a ferret in a ferret box with no food or water for a week.

I would of never even put the phone down untill i got my animal back.

I would go streight to the papers, they will probably ask the rspca for a statement in which they will have to investigate it.

That poor ferret.

Says alot for the owner too, leaving an animal 5 days. The police officer in charge should be prosecuted for causing unnecessary suffering to

an animal.

TBH aswell, you as the owner. I wouldnt let you keep a goldfish.

Edited by joe14
  • Like 2