South Yorkshire Police, DISGUSTING!

Over the last two weeks I was falsely accused of a crime. Without getting into further unnecessary detail, They confiscated my van.

Just before they confiscated the van, I had been ferreting all morning. (on my own land, with permission, nothing to do with what i was accused of)

When they had taken my van I explained that my ferret was in the back in its ferret box. Several times.

The police would not allow me access to the van because it was "evidence" . Regardless of being told several times that my ferret was in the back.

My poor ferret has been locked away in the back of the van for a week! In a single ferret box.

After telling the police 5 days after them taking my van there response was "we weren't aware that there was a ferret in the back of the van"

The ferret has been returned now.

It came back to me unbelievably skinny, not eating, had started to pull out its own fur when it had become stressed in the box.

Went to check my ferret this morning and my ferret has now died! ...

SO JUST A GREAT BIG THANK YOU TO SOUTH YORKSHIRE POLICE ON BEHALF OF MYSELF AND MY FERRET!!!

ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING!!!

Rip Sally loo . . .

Absolute great worker and my favorite ferret i have ever owned.

• Like 1

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So you waited 5 days before telling them again did you !???   Me personally, I would have been at the cops every single day, putting in a complaint, rather than waiting till the ferret was f****d so

yes it was dead :laugh:

put a complaint in then go to rspca lets see what them full a shit basterds have to say get a breif press charges against the police..

Make a call to RSPCA with the officers number who confiscated the van,as he is ultimatley responsible for its contents, all contents should have been listed stored correctly and signed for,do him mate I would be bouncing :nono: big no no

Thats what im going to do next.

Fair enough, if they believe i have done something wrong, by all means punish me.

But i think what they have done is absolutely disgusting.

They still have proccedures to follow which I would suspect they didnt

Thats what im going to do next.

Fair enough, if they believe i have done something wrong, by all means punish me.

But i think what they have done is absolutely disgusting.

They still have proccedures to follow which I would suspect they didnt

Well you would have thought so wouldn't you.

like others have said report it :rtfm: but i bet nobody at the station will take responsibility for it f**king cowards the lot of em, make a point in saying if the vehicle was needed for evidence then why wasn't the animal found and returned or taken care of straight away ? feel for you mate :no: hope something gets done about it

Scumbag's, one rule for them and another rule for us, take it all the way mate, be careful thou, i know lad's that once they put complaint's in, were getting pulled alot, really being a pain in the arse, so if any of that just see your brief and he can sort it, good luck mate. :thumbs:

like others have said report it :rtfm: but i bet nobody at the station will take responsibility for it f**king cowards the lot of em, make a point in saying if the vehicle was needed for evidence then why wasn't the animal found and returned or taken care of straight away ? feel for you mate :no: hope something gets done about it

Well they should have checked the vehicle!

and they should have found it!

But more to the point they were told that it was in there.

No i doubt that they will even take any of it seriously!

Proper gutted :cray:

She was an absolutely cracking worker!

Scumbag's, one rule for them and another rule for us, take it all the way mate, be careful thou, i know lad's that once they put complaint's in, were getting pulled alot, really being a pain in the arse, so if any of that just see your brief and he can sort it, good luck mate. :thumbs:

Yeah thats all they will do mate, just be complete ars*h*les!

So you waited 5 days before telling them again did you !???

Me personally, I would have been at the cops every single day, putting in a complaint, rather than waiting till the ferret was f****d so that I could moan about the cops on here.

Doesn`t sound like you put much effort into getting it back bud.

ATB

• Like 12