Celebrity dickheads

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

rammit ya goon you posh spice and big nose were all over chico that night swooning like a bunch of wet school girls i heard ....Met Nik Moran that night at fattys garage seemed a good lad but kept pe

did some work for john nettles and his sour faced wife one morn ing he came out and asked if we knew where his dog was to which my son replied your the fecking detective

That is embarrasing , what a PR1CK he obviously is , and to think he lived off the back off others , Lennon McCartney and Harrison , oh i forgot he narrates kids tv programme , YEP THAT MAKES HIM A LI

Seen gay Shaun off coronation street in ikea a while back. The missus asked for his autograph and he was a right non saying 'I'm here to shop not sign little bits of paper for yous' nob!

Seen Nicola from girls aloud, she used to work in a pub near mine before she got famous, right stuck up twat and once she hit the big time she went worse.

Met prince Andrew, he came out to visit us before we went away. Arrived by chopper in a nice suit worth £££££ with an entourage. Stepped off the chopper into 2foot of mud up to his knees, his security guards were like wallowing hippos rolling about! We were p!ssing ourselves.

Queen went past and pointed at my mate in her car, 'wow' he said, 'she must like me'..... No mate, your bayonets fell off your rifle! Lol

• Like 1

ive met no end of celebs through working security both here and abroad,,, some a great lots are c**ts.

steve collins was a c**t ,,, he was pissed in the hotel bar i worked at,, but he then tried to start a fight with the wwf wrestlers that were staying there whilst doing a exabition at notts arena.

one of the old english cricket team captins,,was a c**t,,,forgot his name,, he was asian origin not imran kahn ,,but his name was somthing like that.....we had a private vallet serivis,,, this was a contact company they finished work at midnight....of course he arived very late,,insisting the valet took his car....this was imposible like i say as it wasnt our valet but a contact company...the only thing he could do was use the multi story oppiste the hotel ,,i tried to injertect with the resption girl,,as she was struggling to calm him down,,,but then he just abused me verbaly,,,,trouble was this is a 5 star hotel,,,,so stragling a guest who stayed there all the time was out the question lol

might put some more up later

• Like 2

Seen gay Shaun off coronation street in ikea a while back. The missus asked for his autograph and he was a right non saying 'I'm here to shop not sign little bits of paper for yous' nob!

Seen Nicola from girls aloud, she used to work in a pub near mine before she got famous, right stuck up twat and once she hit the big time she went worse.

Met prince Andrew, he came out to visit us before we went away. Arrived by chopper in a nice suit worth £££££ with an entourage. Stepped off the chopper into 2foot of mud up to his knees, his security guards were like wallowing hippos rolling about! We were p!ssing ourselves.

Queen went past and pointed at my mate in her car, 'wow' he said, 'she must like me'..... No mate, your bayonets fell off your rifle! Lol

It's a good job you didn't bump into Stephen Hawking, he'd have kicked your ass all over the place! :laugh:

• Like 1

ive met no end of celebs through working security both here and abroad,,, some a great lots are c**ts.

steve collins was a c**t ,,, he was pissed in the hotel bar i worked at,, but he then tried to start a fight with the wwf wrestlers that were staying there whilst doing a exabition at notts arena.

one of the old english cricket team captins,,was a c**t,,,forgot his name,, he was asian origin not imran kahn ,,but his name was somthing like that.....we had a private vallet serivis,,, this was a contact company they finished work at midnight....of course he arived very late,,insisting the valet took his car....this was imposible like i say as it wasnt our valet but a contact company...the only thing he could do was use the multi story oppiste the hotel ,,i tried to injertect with the resption girl,,as she was struggling to calm him down,,,but then he just abused me verbaly,,,,trouble was this is a 5 star hotel,,,,so stragling a guest who stayed there all the time was out the question lol

:laugh:

It's a good job you didn't bump into Stephen Hawking, he'd have kicked your ass all over the place! :laugh:

PMSL.. :laugh:

i dont know about that but hes more annoying in the flesh than on tv met ricky hatton once when on the lash nows he a good laugh a proper down to earth lad

met him in the bar after the may weather Mosley fight , I said what up Ricky thought you'd be commentating. He heard are accents and replied thought you'd be robbing cars manc twat lol

rob190364' timestamp='1337705258' post='2629686']

Blue Pocket Rocket' timestamp='1337701257' post='2629622']

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Chico is one of the biggest f*****g idiots god put on this earth......

my oldest brother who is in his 60s, bumped into Sean Connery and Tarby and all them while playing golf in Spain.....thay were sat having a drink and Connery was acting a righ ignorant prick so my brother got the bollock ache and got up to stick one on him......anyways, many apologies from Tarby and co and Tarby sent over a bottle of champagne by way of a sorry for Connerys behaviour.

Nick Moran is a very modest and genuine bloke and a very good crack

rammit ya goon you posh spice and big nose were all over chico that night swooning like a bunch of wet school girls i heard ....Met Nik Moran that night at fattys garage seemed a good lad but kept pestering me for my autograph .

met a few celebs but one comes to mind ...about 12 years ago I was working down south and was sitting in Gatwick sinking a few drams and The actor that played Nik Cotton on East enders was sitting at the next table in the bar and i asked him for his autograph ...and he went into his man bag and pulled out a black and white a4 photo of himself ....I just laughed and told him to fuk off ya fanny :laugh:

• Like 4

i met Rolfe Harris at the airport when i was about 10 - went over and asked for his autograph and he told me to "piss off - I'm on holiday too". My old man had a word with him that ended up with security being called. :boogy: It was about the highlight of the holiday from memory

nasser hussain by any chance
  • Like 1