my bitches kneck..

She goes under the knife tommorow ,they reckong something have gone through skin an got infected..I always give her a good going over to pick stuff out etc, feet a once over etc..I don't think it is, I think itl be an absuss, let's see what happens tommorow aye.

My old man and the vet all said that something had got into her skin, an infected..but I knew that if she's anywhere near cover out an about, I give her a thorough going over, feet included to provent stuff like the mentioned happening..I explained to them it felt like a Knott in the muscle or varaguss vein,but hey they know what their doing LOL low an behold I was right..they drained what was a blood bubble of some sort, where the muscle had had some trauma (pulled it while running etc) an that's the only thing I could put it on,her slipping whilst running..so it got to be what had happened because she didn't have no bumps etc anyway, they drained it out..and gave me anti imflamitry juice to squirt down her kneck..happy days, just see how it goes now..Atb

My old man and the vet all said that something had got into her skin, an infected..but I knew that if she's anywhere near cover out an about, I give her a thorough going over, feet included to provent stuff like the mentioned happening..I explained to them it felt like a Knott in the muscle or varaguss vein,but hey they know what their doing LOL low an behold I was right..they drained what was a blood bubble of some sort, where the muscle had had some trauma (pulled it while running etc) an that's the only thing I could put it on,her slipping whilst running..so it got to be what had happened because she didn't have no bumps etc anyway, they drained it out..and gave me anti imflamitry juice to squirt down her kneck..happy days, just see how it goes now..Atb

glad to hear the dog is well, how much did it set you back at the vet?

Sounds like they drained an abscess, could have been from a bite or even a thorn that had gotten under the skin then healed over, either way it causes a local infection and fluid build up.

A bleed from a tear would likely have clotted.

Main thing is you found it and got it treated; many wouldn't have found it till it burst.

Hope it stays down. :thumbs:

It was a blood bubble she reckons..I don't know if you heard of Pdsa.? Well I went a checked it out as its for people on benefits, and my old man is on dla etc , so we went down an seen what they were like as u only have to make a donation, but the vets she registered to ain't got a clue with running dogs, and in all fairness the Pdsa did as they don't deal with just "pets" ,took them 2mins to drain an I put a tenner in the donation thing, they gave a receipt for 47quid, and that would of been nearly double where the vets she registered too lol , it seems to be staying down.