what blood lines do you like better?

new nuttall has very little nuttal!! ive seen a couple of booth dogs pull the pin lately, having said that they are the only two booth dogs i have seen.

Booth dogs pulling the plug???? Better lock your kennels well boys,sounds like booth will be putting an order in for a fresh batch of "stolen dogs" the filthy thieving tramp. Any of you buying dogs off booth should be tarred with the same brush.

Why would anyone go to a peddler for a pup anyway ??? Would you not be safer breeding a few dogs that you and your mates work together. That way you know the pups are from good honest working parents and your not forking out big doe to some wanker that's gonna fill you full off shite and give you a Labrador x Pitbull pup with a pigtail. Lol

Edited by MUDD
  • Like 3

Nuttal and Booth are the options the kids got. Sellers send more dogs to America than other dog men so that's what is available to Joe Normal. I've got a few dogs but it takes years to build up a yard of dogs that when you breed a litter you can count on the majority of pups turning out. It sounds like clancy is at the beginning of his search and doesn't have a mentor like many lucky men on the other side of the pond. We over here often have to start from scratch or whatever is available. Hell I've worked just about every cross under the sun. Including my buddies grandma's weiner dog chihuaha cross. Caught a fair share of squirrels and porcupines with that ancient dog. ha ha

• Like 1

new nuttall has very little nuttal!! ive seen a couple of booth dogs pull the pin lately, having said that they are the only two booth dogs i have seen.

Booth dogs pulling the plug???? Better lock your kennels well boys,sounds like booth will be putting an order in for a fresh batch of "stolen dogs" the filthy thieving tramp. Any of you buying dogs off booth should be tarred with the same brush.

never met the man and know very little about him. there are plenty of dogs about SUPPOSED to be booth bred, i saw two of this line work and both failed miserably when push came to shove.Neither of these dogs were mine. smicker if you are refering to me as buying dogs from booth im afraid your mistaken. I know what works for me so i have no need to go trying new lines or buying any "big name dogs".