MINSHAW .....

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just to add to the thread,,,I know most have seen the pic befor,,,but possibly not tree hands ....   Venus ,,half minshaw,,half coursing dog,,,littler sister to swift,,the black and white bitch fran

I wasn't ever going to comment on this thread ever , I wasn't prepared to say anything about the breed or the men although I've seen a few run and know a lot of the men mentioned including victor gh

I did manage to find a single photograph all be it not a great one. Can't really remember the night but the blue bitch in the picture belonged to my old mate from Workington.   The Handsome guy in

Posted Images

42 minutes ago, Marvel said:

The reason am asking is, he's got some pups for sale in this weeks countryman's meekly

thinking about it sure it said something about Irish blood? Was shown ad on some fb thing about a week ago?

• 2 weeks later...

Smart dog bosun looks well..

Some good interestin stuff in this thread shame about the shite that's been posted Inbetween n no pics to see now unfortunately but still some crackin stuff amongst it n great to read some of the tales along the way again top Craic would've made a great book or series of books I'm not a big reader but dont think I'd put this one down..

• Like 4
1 hour ago, dodger said:

Some good interestin stuff in this thread shame about the shite that's been posted Inbetween n no pics to see now unfortunately but still some crackin stuff amongst it n great to read some of the tales along the way again top Craic would've made a great book or series of books I'm not a big reader but dont think I'd put this one down..

wonder if the book will  get on the shelf :hmm: could be  decent  read .

• Like 1
9 hours ago, dodger said:

The pictures were the making of this thread adding atmosphere and an "old timesy" feel. Moneygrabbing dicks at photobucket eh?

I'll buy the book if it ever comes out but I doubt if it will.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Maximus Ferret said:

The pictures were the making of this thread adding atmosphere and an "old timesy" feel. Moneygrabbing dicks at photobucket eh?

I'll buy the book if it ever comes out but I doubt if it will.

A few of the pics were pulled by those who posted them , before photobucket got greedy

• Like 1
14 hours ago, bird said:

wonder if the book will  get on the shelf :hmm: could be  decent  read .

Would be a cracker ray the stories the pics the Craic n atmosphere n the way Andy writes somehow puts you right at the scene as if you were there lol but when I last saw Andy he never mentioned anything about a book so real shame?

• Like 1
7 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

I honestly think if Andy did a great big well bound hardback chronicling his life with the Minshaw Breed of lurchers it would be a great success and a cracking read ?

It would be a great read max....but would be pulled down by the usual jealous types.

• Like 5