MINSHAW .....

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just to add to the thread,,,I know most have seen the pic befor,,,but possibly not tree hands ....   Venus ,,half minshaw,,half coursing dog,,,littler sister to swift,,the black and white bitch fran

I wasn't ever going to comment on this thread ever , I wasn't prepared to say anything about the breed or the men although I've seen a few run and know a lot of the men mentioned including victor gh

I did manage to find a single photograph all be it not a great one. Can't really remember the night but the blue bitch in the picture belonged to my old mate from Workington.   The Handsome guy in

Posted Images

Looks Some bitch that, but so was the rest of her relations I seen, dogs spoke for emselfs

Bitch was really going places bud,done the lot in style,big numbers on the lamp,caught loads in the day too but how good she would of made i will never know??..shit hit the fan and all that ffs..

• Like 1

staminas alrite but they have to get to there qaurry put it under the cosh and keep at it , had abeardie collie catch bags of rabbits but on the large arable land ,localy tried but didnt have the gears or cleverness to catch hares day in day out great bitch on a lamp ,

the real good saluki lurchers saw plenty pur lots of hard run hares away and plus good for a daytime course coursing was legal at one time , so we didnt lamp hares as much ,

best dogs is the ones that take there hare in the middle of the feilds no wall bouncers hedge bouncers , i rate a dog with how he performs notwhat they catch a times as some game is easy its the clever ones that test my mind ,to me people think a big bag is great me sport and a big bag next nowadays

Says a man who slips his dog in on another dogs run ffs :laugh:

• Like 1

staminas alrite but they have to get to there qaurry put it under the cosh and keep at it , had abeardie collie catch bags of rabbits but on the large arable land ,localy tried but didnt have the gears or cleverness to catch hares day in day out great bitch on a lamp ,

the real good saluki lurchers saw plenty pur lots of hard run hares away and plus good for a daytime course coursing was legal at one time , so we didnt lamp hares as much ,

best dogs is the ones that take there hare in the middle of the feilds no wall bouncers hedge bouncers , i rate a dog with how he performs notwhat they catch a times as some game is easy its the clever ones that test my mind ,to me people think a big bag is great me sport and a big bag next nowadays

All game is easy if the dog takes it quickly, another dog might not have done. So much crap spouted at times . It's a good dog that makes game look easy.

it certainly can take the fun out it lol

All game is easy if the dog takes it quickly, another dog might not have done. So much crap spouted at times . It's a good dog that makes game look easy.

Says a man who slips his dog in on another dogs run ffs :laugh:

surprised he kept his light on the ground its normally in the trees isn't it matty :laugh:

• Like 2

This is my brothers bitch FENN. She takes anything single handed, big heart in this bitch.

Was out with her the other day and retrieved 2 shot big rabbits she ran well. She used a lot with the terriers. No one trick pony.

88974023-2E9A-43F0-8BA8-B44868E719B2_zps

CA75F673-B19F-47E5-8B16-3CD971B9CE3E_zps

Edited by frankel
  • Like 4