MINSHAW .....

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just to add to the thread,,,I know most have seen the pic befor,,,but possibly not tree hands ....   Venus ,,half minshaw,,half coursing dog,,,littler sister to swift,,the black and white bitch fran

I wasn't ever going to comment on this thread ever , I wasn't prepared to say anything about the breed or the men although I've seen a few run and know a lot of the men mentioned including victor gh

I did manage to find a single photograph all be it not a great one. Can't really remember the night but the blue bitch in the picture belonged to my old mate from Workington.   The Handsome guy in

Posted Images

Tomo will be pleased that she's in season and will be ready to go come the season..our Jamie has a terrier that if it doesn't stop working it's ticket because of Venus i'll personally rip it's nuts off with my teeth :laugh:

Tomo will be pleased that she's in season and will be ready to go come the season..our Jamie has a terrier that if it doesn't stop working it's ticket because of Venus i'll personally rip it's nuts off with my teeth :laugh:

Im sure Tomo would see the funny side of it.... :whistling:

At least you got the good end of the deal.. I'm on Ferret Duty.. I stink of piss and jeyes fluid constantly... well a bit more than I do normally anyway. :yes:

I heard you'd pulled out last week? :whistling:

Cheers, D.

between me and mark if you no mark ring him and ask him if a did he will tell you no lies he nows details of match ring him ask him

Fair play, he says it's now back on.

Cheeers, D.

How old is that litter now Andy...? (Swift/Venus ect)

The greying round there muzzels has set in already (more so on poor Swift lol), Any news on the rest of the litter iam sure there was a few big males that came out of that litter, How are they fairing up...? (I remeber a nice white and red/brown patched pup that looked the part how's he coming on...?)

Cheers, D.

between me and mark if you no mark ring him and ask him if a did he will tell you no lies he nows details of match ring him ask him

Cheeers, D.

mark said your an idiet

At least you got the good end of the deal.. I'm on Ferret Duty.. I stink of piss and jeyes fluid constantly... well a bit more than I do normally anyway. :yes:

Vin, jeyes fluid is very toxic to ferrets mate,i myself wouldn't put it any where near my ferrets so be careful if your using it around someone elses mate.

Vin, jeyes fluid is very toxic to ferrets mate,i myself wouldn't put it any where near my ferrets so be careful if your using it around someone elses mate.

I use it to swill out the yard after I've hosed down the hutches...always gets on my clothes and makes me stink.. I was wearing some gardening gloves few weeks back and I got them wet with a strong mixture of Jeyes and water..I wore them all afternoon while I was cleaning out my yard etc etc..Dont know if its a coincidence,but a week later my fingers were peeling a few layers of skin from the fingertips down ,for a couple of weeks my hands were in a right mess.Having said that..they look mint now..like new hands..lol. :laugh:

I know its harmfull to ferts mate.. ;) I don't use it on the inside of hutches..

But when all jobs are done it does make the yard smell clean and fresh.

She's not a bother Vin...lovely temperament on her and obedient as they come...she's a lovely bitch :thumbs:

She's a Lady...

Wish mine was half as good in every department.

post-11815-0-30238400-1344815376_thumb.jpg

post-11815-0-33993300-1344815453.jpg

Edited by vin

Cheers, D.

Cheeers, D.

mark said your an idiet

Did he spell it out to you? :whistling:

Cheers, D.

• Like 2

Bit of a shame that EDRD as I was wanting to ask you if my mate over in Ireland who has Don's sister could put Saxon over her? Get it over some street curs for a bit of experience haha