MINSHAW .....

Guest Moscow

Not sure how to, shanded is a friend of a friend he set me an account up an gave me the log in details as am rubbish on these things I've logged back in as I've just had a phone call this is the last time you will get a reply from me I'd like to be removed as the website is being severely monitored as a couple of lads on here have just found out just thought I'd clear things up I'll now leave use to talk pish

Can anyone smell bullshit :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

• Like 1

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just to add to the thread,,,I know most have seen the pic befor,,,but possibly not tree hands ....   Venus ,,half minshaw,,half coursing dog,,,littler sister to swift,,the black and white bitch fran

I wasn't ever going to comment on this thread ever , I wasn't prepared to say anything about the breed or the men although I've seen a few run and know a lot of the men mentioned including victor gh

I did manage to find a single photograph all be it not a great one. Can't really remember the night but the blue bitch in the picture belonged to my old mate from Workington.   The Handsome guy in

Posted Images

Bad experience of them Hedz :hmm: ..that little un my lad had was a wee cracker,she was like a yoyo with bunnies...ATB Andy. :victory:

Possibly andy on a whole they are from what i have seen the worst dog's ive seen run, i know theres shite in every cross but there is also decent animals but about 90 per cent of all beddy crossed animals ive seen were poor a far higher average than other crosses ive seen them run rabbits and run out of puff ive seen them run hares and couldnt do it ive seen them jack on foxes and spar and bark at them and ive seen them push roe and fallow :laugh: now i know there is dogs of all cross that do this but when ye see lets say 10 of one cross run and 9 of them do the above it does not give ye much hope in them does it :laugh: and the number 10 was random i would say ive seen more than 10 fail :thumbs:

Bad experience wasn't possibly what i was looking for then Hedz :laugh: ..it's been a f*****g disaster on the Bedlington front :icon_redface: ...aye,looks like you've seen plenty to make judgement mate :thumbs: that un we had was like a b*****d crocodile on ANYTHING :laugh: ..she could run though and tried until her little legs could go no more,would NEVER quit though ... stick with the tried and tested poodle x's Hedz if i was you :tongue2:

Bad experience of them Hedz :hmm: ..that little un my lad had was a wee cracker,she was like a yoyo with bunnies...ATB Andy. :victory:

Possibly andy on a whole they are from what i have seen the worst dog's ive seen run, i know theres shite in every cross but there is also decent animals but about 90 per cent of all beddy crossed animals ive seen were poor a far higher average than other crosses ive seen them run rabbits and run out of puff ive seen them run hares and couldnt do it ive seen them jack on foxes and spar and bark at them and ive seen them push roe and fallow :laugh: now i know there is dogs of all cross that do this but when ye see lets say 10 of one cross run and 9 of them do the above it does not give ye much hope in them does it :laugh: and the number 10 was random i would say ive seen more than 10 fail :thumbs:

Bad experience wasn't possibly what i was looking for then Hedz :laugh: ..it's been a f*****g disaster on the Bedlington front :icon_redface: ...aye,looks like you've seen plenty to make judgement mate :thumbs: that un we had was like a b*****d crocodile on ANYTHING :laugh: ..she could run though and tried until her little legs could go no more,would NEVER quit though ... stick with the tried and tested poodle x's Hedz if i was you :tongue2:

:laugh: ye know something andy ive seen a poodle cross run i near fell over laughing when he told me what he was running but to be fair the dog wasnt half bad funnily enough :laugh:

a was just wondering do you no exact age of red coz sadly had to get him put to sleep and my mam wanted to know age of him exact thankou aZZ

Ginger Hunter rang me today Aaz from your mams and i told them when Red was born mate,he was born on the 29th August 1999,sorry to hear he had to be put to sleep but he's had a great life with your mam and you've still got his pups to go to war with :thumbs: ... R.I.P Red...run free run fast old boy :yes:

Ginger Hunter rang me today Aaz from your mams and i told them when Red was born mate,he was born on the 29th August 1999,sorry to hear he had to be put to sleep but he's had a great life with your mam and you've still got his pups to go to war with :thumbs: ... R.I.P Red...run free run fast old boy :yes:

CHEERS ANDY

Couldn't see you putting anywhere near the game away if you'd gone down beddy road.pp. Great little dogs but just not strong enough.Lotta little rabbit bursts but can't hang in time after time on other bigger stuff. They been known to put the odd roe away but not for it. Atb

There was some good beddy x greyhounds x whippets around this neck of the woods in the 80s.

:yes:You can have some good sport with Beddies,....we had one that used to work extremely well, with my Oz Cattle dogs and a pal's terriers,..he was really determined, and once he had hold, he seldom let go...

One night, he caught a reet big, feck off Fallow Stag,...run the beast straight through the woods into the forks of a tree... :icon_eek:

It was emotional... :thumbs: