MINSHAW .....

Loads of fat in venison ?????

Cheers.

I've always been under the impression it is charti, I maybe wrong mind.lol Its something I was told by an old poacher I knew.

Nah, mate; venison has a lower fat content than any comparable meat.... beef, lamb, pork, chicken, etc ! :thumbs:

Cheers.

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just to add to the thread,,,I know most have seen the pic befor,,,but possibly not tree hands ....   Venus ,,half minshaw,,half coursing dog,,,littler sister to swift,,the black and white bitch fran

I wasn't ever going to comment on this thread ever , I wasn't prepared to say anything about the breed or the men although I've seen a few run and know a lot of the men mentioned including victor gh

I did manage to find a single photograph all be it not a great one. Can't really remember the night but the blue bitch in the picture belonged to my old mate from Workington.   The Handsome guy in

Posted Images

One of these was a jacker i believe? Not sure about the other?...these were the Brick's pups Wispa and i forgot what he called the other now? :hmm:

Edited by poacherspocket22

Serprised he ain't been after your bitch. Dave d. Tbh. ;)

Nick, he wouldn't dream of it mate. Well maybe he might but he knows better. LOL

TBH though if I had to get rid for any reason, I would feel obliged to offer it back to him first.

Cheers, D.

(Still no emoticons)

THATS BECAUSE YOU HAVE MORALS DYTKOS PITTY HE DIDNT DO THE WITH THE DOGS HE GOT FROM LLOYDY

the man as no morals and he has no boundaries as you now daz.a littel bit over 2years ago he was in the shit for dogs as he fuked up wispa and lady so realy we should all of nowen bet but my self my mate rob edrd on here and timber on here gave him some very well bred pups most were evan taken down for the dirty rat thay were all to be offerd back if thay did not work out but he got rid of the one off my mate the one off me the one of edrd and told us a pack of liyes he tryed to get rid of timbers but luckly he got to now about it and jumped in the car and went fuking miles to get it back.any man that gets mixed up with him will get burnt bilev me

• Like 3

Yeah,i have always been a believer in fuelling them up Rabbithunter before a night shift with them...just something the older guys done back in the day and it worked for them so i took heed of their ways and my lads do what i have done too...not saying it's the best way it just works for us? :thumbs:

Well andy, the lads I done my apprenticeship with, never fed there dog at albefore lamping, but hey, their dogs did the job, but maybe if they did give them a bit food beforehand, they may well have done better?

So I kinda followed on from them, but I know better now :thumbs:

Edited by Rabbithunter

neva used pasta chris lyks it lyk

I use pasta Aaz..top and bottom of it mate is this which i've just copied and pasted :victory: ....An elementary explanation (because that's all I know on this one) is that brown rice and brown pasta and whole grains in general are slow carbs, which means that rather than being rapidly absorbed by your body (and thus being more likely to be stored as fat) the carbs are absorbed at a slower rate and keep and even blood sugar level. At the slower rate, the body can utilize the carbs more efficiently and the body is less likely to store them as fat.... ;)

a fink am gna start using that do you yous pasta dryfood and meet aaron

Mr Lloyd we all know you asked mark for a dog in September. And he told you to f off as all you wanted to do was breed it. He asked timber to have his dog back as he saw the mother jack. And as to edrd iam sure he can tell the truth on here. You a bitter man who tells a lot of lies take it up with mark don't put it on here. Also the video was done with a tape over because Jim asked pritch to take his photos of the site and pritch told Jim to f**k of no way as he hasn't the time or will to do it. That's after Jim deleted him self of one for the pot and mark also deleted him self of the same site

Cheers.

I've always been under the impression it is charti, I maybe wrong mind.lol Its something I was told by an old poacher I knew.

Nah, mate; venison has a lower fat content than any comparable meat.... beef, lamb, pork, chicken, etc ! :thumbs:

Cheers.

Cheers for that Rich I was always under the impression it had a very high fat content, whenever I've giving to the dogs they always seemed to look good on it. Always learning see mate. :)

Cheers.

Cheers.

Cheers for that Rich I was always under the impression it had a very high fat content, whenever I've giving to the dogs they always seemed to look good on it. Always learning see mate. :)

My dogs get venison quite often; I get my dog meat off the local Game Dealer. It gives them the shits if they get to much, a bit like liver, which they also get. But they look good on it !! :thumbs:

Cheers.

Mr Lloyd we all know you asked mark for a dog in September. And he told you to f off as all you wanted to do was breed it. He asked timber to have his dog back as he saw the mother jack. And as to edrd iam sure he can tell the truth on here. You a bitter man who tells a lot of lies take it up with mark don't put it on here. Also the video was done with a tape over because Jim asked pritch to take his photos of the site and pritch told Jim to f**k of no way as he hasn't the time or will to do it. That's after Jim deleted him self of one for the pot and mark also deleted him self of the same site

Same pics were up on that "just register and your on" forum lurchers and longdogs were they not? Seems a bit daft does that to me? :hmm:

Anybody posting pics on the internet of illegal actions only as themselves to blame......some people just love to massage their ego's and in this day and age with all thee technology you'll find yourself in bother. Nobody likes to see peeps get a tug for doing what they love but it does happen, we all just have to be a bit wiser. ;)

• Like 3

might want to watch this mate.

http://youtu.be/Qf5a-Rhi9Og

• Like 2

No it was 16 months ago the pictures where put on here and one for the pot the longnobs forum was only set up this feburey pp. Lloyd never gave mb jess but he wanted her at the biggin ing of September to breed from as he lost his own dog just because he was told no Lloyd spat his dummy out and cried like a baby.

No it was 16 months ago the pictures where put on here and one for the pot the longnobs forum was only set up this feburey pp. Lloyd never gave mb jess but he wanted her at the biggin ing of September to breed from as he lost his own dog just because he was told no Lloyd spat his dummy out and cried like a baby.

16 months ago? :blink: ...just shows you? :yes: