MINSHAW .....

Well from what i heard on there it's a heap of shite..just a few folk having a wind up in a garage or the like? I've never in my life heard such a bad recording?...i've had plenty of tapes from the police station more often with my kids :laugh: and they are CRYSTAL clear EVERYTIME...load of bollox imo :yes:

Edited by poacherspocket22
  • Like 1

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just to add to the thread,,,I know most have seen the pic befor,,,but possibly not tree hands ....   Venus ,,half minshaw,,half coursing dog,,,littler sister to swift,,the black and white bitch fran

I wasn't ever going to comment on this thread ever , I wasn't prepared to say anything about the breed or the men although I've seen a few run and know a lot of the men mentioned including victor gh

I did manage to find a single photograph all be it not a great one. Can't really remember the night but the blue bitch in the picture belonged to my old mate from Workington.   The Handsome guy in

Posted Images

and why is he pointing the finger at a member who we both know wouldnt stoop so low? he's trying to make out the officer mentions the lads name

but it has been taped over, the only clear bit is the fecking laughing

• Like 2

neva used pasta chris lyks it lyk

I use pasta Aaz..top and bottom of it mate is this which i've just copied and pasted :victory: ....An elementary explanation (because that's all I know on this one) is that brown rice and brown pasta and whole grains in general are slow carbs, which means that rather than being rapidly absorbed by your body (and thus being more likely to be stored as fat) the carbs are absorbed at a slower rate and keep and even blood sugar level. At the slower rate, the body can utilize the carbs more efficiently and the body is less likely to store them as fat.... ;)

In response to andys question about nutrition, I tried something last season that I never tried before...

A few hours befire lamping I gave the dog brown bread or pasta, and a half tin of pilchards and half tin of tomatoe.

After lamping he got the good old raw chicken mine & the other half tins... And a bit more pasta/brown bread or biscuits.

Running him like that he did 6nights out of 9, and he was doing good numbers (good for 1st season) and he was still raring to go.

Yeah,i have always been a believer in fuelling them up Rabbithunter before a night shift with them...just something the older guys done back in the day and it worked for them so i took heed of their ways and my lads do what i have done too...not saying it's the best way it just works for us? :thumbs:

Quote TOMO, on 24 June 2012 - 05:41 PM, said:

"the video that was on ,, and the tape recording ,,, a few pages back....

the tape recoding was just put on top of markbricks film,,, i think he did that just to host the tape recoding..."

:hmm:Tomo,.. What is the purpose of it ?

Surely some music would have been better ?

Just curious,..cos I have never come across such a performance...

i honestly dont know why the recording ,,, is on top of the film lamping,,,, im only guesing but i think it was the only way mark new how to host the recording on youtube....... either that or he wanted to all to see his dogs work,,,,,,,,

im hoping he gets some legal advise,, i did say this to him,,, and i hope it gets cleared up without further problems

Just to clarify the video point...i believe the reason it aint to clear is because it was played down the phone and recorded at the other end and then added to an existing video?...so i apologize if i got it wrong?..ATB Andy... :thumbs:

I've used pasta before lamping trips for years now, I used to eat a lot myself when I was motocrossing and tried it with the dogs.

I feed the dogs everything meat wise, if I need to bulk them up quick give them some venison, loads of fat content in that.