MINSHAW .....

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just to add to the thread,,,I know most have seen the pic befor,,,but possibly not tree hands ....   Venus ,,half minshaw,,half coursing dog,,,littler sister to swift,,the black and white bitch fran

I wasn't ever going to comment on this thread ever , I wasn't prepared to say anything about the breed or the men although I've seen a few run and know a lot of the men mentioned including victor gh

I did manage to find a single photograph all be it not a great one. Can't really remember the night but the blue bitch in the picture belonged to my old mate from Workington.   The Handsome guy in

Posted Images

. ON ONE TRIP SEEN ABILKO GREW WHIPP XS LAB PUT THE BRAKES AT THE THIRTY MARK , WASINT HAVING ANY MOR THE WHOLE TRIP , A FEW WEEKS LATER BACK ON HOME GROUND SO TO SPEEK BACK TO NORMAL HAS LONG AS THE LATE TWENTY MARK WAS NOT BE GOT , FUNNY THING

S THESE HERE LURCHERS AT A TIMES HA HA . ATB BUNNYS.

Uphill you would lap the fat fcuk :laugh:

...hey but hold on there guys!!! The Brick will be laden with his millions in his pockets :whistling: i've got feck all in my pockets and if i did i'd have some f****r else's pants on :laugh: :laugh:

that bitch of myne can run lyk ran 4 long ears and a rabbit just cought everything it ran daytime

...hey but hold on there guys!!! The Brick will be laden with his millions in his pockets :whistling: i've got feck all in my pockets and if i did i'd have some f****r else's pants on :laugh: :laugh:

that bitch of myne can run lyk ran 4 long ears and a rabbit just cought everything it ran daytime

When did she do that azz?

You`re a hell of a man :laugh: