MINSHAW .....

ye your write but there only so much you can right about collie lurchers or minshaws , there not global or a brand name like some dogs etc , not even a type like the saluki coursing dogs

142 pages and still going .but there is only so much you can write about minshaws LOL.

If Whin would stop repeating himself it would only be about 42.

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just to add to the thread,,,I know most have seen the pic befor,,,but possibly not tree hands ....   Venus ,,half minshaw,,half coursing dog,,,littler sister to swift,,the black and white bitch fran

I wasn't ever going to comment on this thread ever , I wasn't prepared to say anything about the breed or the men although I've seen a few run and know a lot of the men mentioned including victor gh

I did manage to find a single photograph all be it not a great one. Can't really remember the night but the blue bitch in the picture belonged to my old mate from Workington.   The Handsome guy in

Posted Images

if you dont no the breedng its hard to go forward and produce past champions or good dogs , look at the coursing dogs etc thast the way i would go but with colie types and keep it simple and typey

you stil havent ansered my question abt your salukis lasting with loads of short bursts ther no good for that sort of work are they whin

and whin coz you have corsed allover dosent mean you have good dogs and are betta noliged with them youjust talk a gud hunter your not 1 you sound lyk a lad that buys all the lattest equipment and neva uses it your talk september will see aaron

love it youleave the door and there on you like a rash red split litter would be good but not my thing , and just cause ive hunted all over doesnt meen your got good dogs well if you didnt you would go hungry for sure same with your guests , enjoy your dogs minshaw ,but travel first when you can and then come back after you have as travels an educaition

love it youleave the door and there on you like a rash red split litter would be good but not my thing , and just cause ive hunted all over doesnt meen your got good dogs well if you didnt you would go hungry for sure same with your guests , enjoy your dogs minshaw ,but travel first when you can and then come back after you have as travels an educaition

so if not a split litter, why the 2 diffrent studs?? it was ony 2 wasnt it?? :D

sep still a bit easy darren wait til there a bit wild and spooky about nove dec , unless you have a pup darren, once youre traveld seen a bit then give your hard one knowledge ,but without traveling working allover its hard to get at times cant go to tescos to get knowledge or local bar ,sep will be fine ille take the pup as the qaurry has had a rest all summer ,but we will go in sep ,maybe get a bit fish to

Edited by BLACKWATER...

ye red only 2 lana was ten tyne 8 thought last call so doubled up lana was the last bitch out of m chapmans bob feild trail winner katie was feildtrail runnerup so was not going take the chance so thats why , she was a top class animal and bred me two litters of good animals got a bitch her double 3 past mate ,so the line goes on ,the dogs or the colie type are last of that old line mate so a bit of history there ,

sep still a bit easy darren wait til there a bit wild and spooky about nove dec , unless you have a pup darren, once youre traveld seen a bit then give your hard one knowledge ,but without traveling working allover its hard to get at times cant go to tescos to get knowledge or local bar ,sep will be fine ille take the pup as the qaurry has had a rest all summer ,but we will go in sep ,maybe get a bit fish to

na not a pup allready runny well go on lamp if you want at the back end of the season and lamp a load of rabbits c if your dog can kill a big bag aaron
Guest cookiemonsterandmerlin

Could mods rename this topic blackwater because he doesnt feel as if he is getting enough attention.

You boys are the ones prolonging the thread by keep replying I think you boys are the ones seeking attention :laugh:

• Like 1
Guest Moscow

Could mods rename this topic blackwater because he doesnt feel as if he is getting enough attention.

You boys are the ones prolonging the thread by keep replying I think you boys are the ones seeking attention :laugh:

Havnt you got any combines to keep an eye on?