MINSHAW .....

fair coments andy nice one ;)

Thats a tidy dog you have in your avatar fella,i had a gander on your posts :icon_redface: ..lovely dog he is :thumbs:

cheers mate she keeps me happy very gutsy bitch she got lots of staying power, what she dont have in size she makes up with in hart, only 24tts. lurcher x lurcher/saluki grey she is. not a show winner by anymeans but she can catch :thumbs:

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just to add to the thread,,,I know most have seen the pic befor,,,but possibly not tree hands ....   Venus ,,half minshaw,,half coursing dog,,,littler sister to swift,,the black and white bitch fran

I wasn't ever going to comment on this thread ever , I wasn't prepared to say anything about the breed or the men although I've seen a few run and know a lot of the men mentioned including victor gh

I did manage to find a single photograph all be it not a great one. Can't really remember the night but the blue bitch in the picture belonged to my old mate from Workington.   The Handsome guy in

Posted Images

ile get there names they saw the ole whinshaws says fine stamps and says you lucky bugger having all this land and space , good lads ,gave them a bit fish showed them were the local garage was and meeting there boss about work projects, good lads , they keep all the copper to them selves ahah , ye tonies doing fine , he does well with his saluk whipet types on hares were you are ,hees a good lad

Tony likes to talk :laugh: and talk :laugh: and talk :whistling: ...good fella though :thumbs: ..he owned a bitch called Darkie 30 year ago lol out of Nipper (Blue's sire) and a Grey..it could run but made hard work out of stuff because it wouldn;t fecking put a strike in at times..if you weren't grey to start of with a few trips with that and the stress it put you under watching it you soon would be :laugh: ..ATB Andy. :victory:

Andy do yu have any more pics of nigger?

Thanks

I have loads moon pig but i'm not at home at the minute so don't have access to them at this moment :icon_redface:

Edited by poacherspocket22

Thats a tidy dog you have in your avatar fella,i had a gander on your posts :icon_redface: ..lovely dog he is :thumbs:

cheers mate she keeps me happy very gutsy bitch she got lots of staying power, what she dont have in size she makes up with in hart, only 24tts. lurcher x lurcher/saluki grey she is. not a show winner by anymeans but she can catch :thumbs:

Sorry there for calling HER a he? :icon_redface: ..she has a good owld head on her and looks a real nice stamp ;)

thers your 2000 posts andy lol ;)

:clapper: :clapper: :signthankspin: Just like to say well done to everyone who's had a say on this topic and got it to 2000 posts..plenty to go yet so let's just keep on keeping on :drink: ..ATB Andy. :good:

Edited by poacherspocket22

wished it was a yarn can be proven , the black dog a good stamp even tho old and grey ,baz from burnley had afew minshaws to ,

Go go gadget-lamper :laugh:

Hey whin do you wanna run the dogs on your stubbles this year.... Firstman to hold their dogs catch above their head & get excited about it, Wins :laugh:

no comment whin?

Says it all really.

Sorry there for calling HER a he? :icon_redface: ..she has a good owld head on her and looks a real nice stamp ;)

its ok, cheers mate as i said she keeps me happy :thumbs:

Edited by poacher28

cheers lol what about the menaces and ones that ask awkward questions lol

You can only be honest in your replies Whin :drink: ..no matter how awkward the question is? :rtfm: