I had my bitch stolen from me and now looking for a smooth black or red bitch to put back to my dog hes bout 8/9 now had alot of gear with him over the years done me proud, all im after is a pup back if anyone could be of help let me know? Im in the cambridgeshire area and willing to travel to line him if the bitch is a genuine worker and i know what grafted dogs look like so no time wasters please cheers. Will try and find a picture to put up of him later....

Guest thebigdog

I had my bitch stolen from me and now looking for a smooth black or red bitch to put back to my dog hes bout 8/9 now had alot of gear with him over the years done me proud, all im after is a pup back if anyone could be of help let me know? Im in the cambridgeshire area and willing to travel to line him if the bitch is a genuine worker and i know what grafted dogs look like so no time wasters please cheers. Will try and find a picture to put up of him later....

please, do tell :laugh:

• Like 1

Lol cheers for the top comments what we can expect on here, yer me mates want pups from me dog but theres no bitches round this way that are good enough all there are is fox dogs and that dosent fit to what i need?...

FFS you must want a decent ratter then..................think before you post lad

• Like 1