BALLYREGAN BOB LINES IN COURSING DOGS

Ballyregan Bob never produced a pup in the greyhound circle anyway that was within a light year of himself so i'd of been amazed if he threw anything of significance when producing lurchers? ATB Andy. ;)

Andy he didnt get a chance at stud to Greyhounds.

Getting 1 or 2 bitches never gives you a Honest shout as a Greyhound stud.

IMO you need a good 30-50 bitches at least to try and prove your self as a sire in the Greyhound Industry.

And in fairness probably those type of numbers at least over 2-3 years ,year on year.

Max 30-50 bitches :blink: ...could you ever imagine a lurcher given that many chances at stud haha?...no fecking way :laugh: :laugh:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

a ninja wanked him off :laugh:

id say its easier then thought,any man and hes dog (excuse the pun) can take hes greyhound or lurcher to any Derby winner or top class stud dog for a fee and not that dear really so even though the ow

what about sally

Guest Aardvark

Ballyregan Bob never produced a pup in the greyhound circle anyway that was within a light year of himself so i'd of been amazed if he threw anything of significance when producing lurchers? ATB Andy. ;)

IMO you need a good 30-50 bitches at least to try and prove your self as a sire in the Greyhound Industry.

And in fairness probably those type of numbers at least over 2-3 years ,year on year.

Max 30-50 bitches :blink: ...could you ever imagine a lurcher given that many chances at stud haha?...no fecking way :laugh: :laugh:

not much point in talking about it now at least he left his mark in the coursing dogs

Cheers.

I wonder if any one got a line from Shasi, the last Waterloo Cup Winner, with a Lurcher or Saluki ?

Cheers.

that was some dog had some pace to didn't they give the dog to some one in the crowed at the end.

ATB long dog

The dog sired atleast 70-80 litters

Ders sum lurchrs that have mated over 30 biches how mani da buddy dog don he been at stud for mani years red da salki he done a lot he been at stud long time kan ghad he musti done a lot dat my dad said dat lucas dog musti done over 20 he onli at stud so plenti lurchers done over 20 to 30 biches

Cheers.

I wonder if any one got a line from Shasi, the last Waterloo Cup Winner, with a Lurcher or Saluki ?

Cheers.

that was some dog had some pace to didn't they give the dog to some one in the crowed at the end.

ATB long dog

I had a good coversation with his connections after the presentations, but they didn't give him to me !! LOL !! Wish they had of !!

pond005-1.jpg

Cheers.

• Like 1

Cheers.

I don't mean to be a pedantic little prick but was the dog not called Shashi? :thumbs:

Never the less, I wish i was there.

My advice to anyone contemplateing Greyhound blood for their lurcher line.

Stay away from sprinters

and use a Top Class Open Staying Dog with Breeding to back it up.

surely a sprinter (maybe up to 325m) is going to get on terms with quarry quicker then the rest of the lurcher (the saluki, collie etc) will take over, also conditioning for stamina imo would help a sprinter more than conditioning a stayer for speed

Cheers.

I don't mean to be a pedantic little prick but was the dog not called Shashi? :thumbs:

Never the less, I wish i was there.

Well, unfortunately I'm a one finger typer, and I do make the odd mistake ! LOL !

Cheers.

Mickey Harris owned Angie the red TEPE GAWRA bred saluki ( a kennel name used by John Burchard relating to an acient Arab city ) not Geoff Spur, he bred the litter. Cliff Cavour owned Bob and Mickey arranged it with him for the lining. Him and Del T went down to Curtis's the trainers place at Brighton and paid £400 for the line.

Out of the litter with Beanie was Dels Queenie a bitch called Lady and Jim from Clacton had a little bitch that broke its neck early in its career.

So it was 100% Bob, the brindle from him still come's through in the line from him today.

Edited by miles

Mickey Harris owned Angie the red TEPE GAWRA bred saluki ( a kennel name used by John Burchard relating to an acient Arab city ) not Geoff Spur, he bred the litter. Cliff Cavour owned Bob and Mickey arranged it with him for the lining. Him and Del T went down to Curtis's the trainers place at Brighton and paid £400 for the line.

Out of the litter with Beanie was Dels Queenie a bitch called Lady and Jim from Clacton had a little bitch that broke its neck early in its career.

So it was 100% Bob, the brindle from him still come's through in the line from him today.

Cheers Miles ,thats what I was after !
  • Like 1