looking for a greyhound dog

Why would you rather buy a Greyhound in to use as a stud instead of sourcing a available stud and just paying a stud Fee ?

what i wnat to know is,what is he going to do with it onced its stud his bitch???????????

Why would you rather buy a Greyhound in to use as a stud instead of sourcing a available stud and just paying a stud Fee ?

what i wnat to know is,what is he going to do with it onced its stud his bitch???????????

Make money studing it to running bitches :laugh: , good luck in your search :thumbs:

IMO your going the hard way about it, FAR more easyer to get a stud (and of decent quailty cause you'll more than likely lend up with an old shitter for a £20 or what ever)

Only the matter of taking your bitch there when the times right and save yourself alot of hassle

IMO your going the hard way about it, FAR more easyer to get a stud (and of decent quailty cause you'll more than likely lend up with an old shitter for a £20 or what ever)

Only the matter of taking your bitch there when the times right and save yourself alot of hassle

Spot on Tiny since I'm out of likes :victory:

Guest born to run1083

Maybe he wants to work it so he knows what he's getting. Prity sensible considering the main make up of a working Lurcher is a sight hound. Doesn't make sense just getting a stud off a straight-line rocket off the track. Speed doesn't mean quality worker

• 3 weeks later...