what happend to the running dog thread

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'll be honesty with you son, If it took you to buying 4 dogs off the Internet before you realized folk talk shit, you seriously must be a clown and can't tell anyone how to run a site.

??????? were did it go

it was about the ammount of running dogs and running dog litters for sale in the working dog section 48 or 50 adverts on the last 8 pages just wonders what evryone thought about it ...... think its

??????? were did it go

One of the virgin mods deleted it because it wasnt about somebody taking there dog for a walk and taking 3 pictures ( of shite quality ) or maybe it was because it didnt involve some shite old boring conversation about how bobs lines were the best in 1902 ......... or it was probably because you are not in the click mate .

i enjoyed it thought it was a good laugh for once ;)

it was about the ammount of running dogs and running dog litters for sale in the working dog section 48 or 50 adverts on the last 8 pages just wonders what evryone thought about it ...... think its hypicritical of the dog dealers and pedalars bewere thread pinned at the top of the bored pay a fiver and your free to sell i think it shuld be deleted that section even tho i like flicking threw it whayt do you lads think

• Like 1

Think like the working section of the lurcher & terrier forums it should be vetted and approved by a mod, and a maximum of 2 for sale threads per User per year, just a thought.

it was about the ammount of running dogs and running dog litters for sale in the working dog section 48 or 50 adverts on the last 8 pages just wonders what evryone thought about it ...... think its hypicritical of the dog dealers and pedalars bewere thread pinned at the top of the bored pay a fiver and your free to sell i think it shuld be deleted that section even tho i like flicking threw it whayt do you lads think

]

i been sayin for years ths place would be a whole heap better if the dogs for sect was removed an ads for dogs not allowed

• Like 1

or dose the hunting life support the peaddling of dogs ? come on mods what do you think .... i no your view on it simmoman seen a earlyer post by your self

Didn't see the original thread, no THL does not in anyway support the idea of peddling dogs, i think the classifieds were set-up to try and allow people access to pups, BUT unfortunately members try and abuse the system and use the forum to peddle in canine misery and make a few quid. All peddlers will be dealt with and deleted as soon as they surface and we are aware of them, we rely on members to use the report button to help us eject these scumbags from the site..........

If any members join , donate and advertise as their first post or have very few posts the ad is deleted as are they , we can only see so many , so , as simon has said ,if you see any report them,and they can be dealt with.

And I didnt see original thread either

Cheers

Sean

peddlers are peddlers at least on here they can be sussed by decent lads unlike taking a chance on a pup from preloved or other such sites, its up to all on here to police it not just the mods

• Like 1