what cross do you dislike & why ?

i own a whippet millet, i have no problem with whippets, its the real small things which shiver all the time more like an italian greyhound or a chihuahaha, once again somebody who doesnt read properly

I owned a littleun pal, bred by me, and not reared on a shivering tit, the only time she shivered, was in anticipation at the excitement of getting out and doin it

rip katie

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i dont dislike any cross, as i see it horses for courses ,you be surpriced if you look good and bad in all crosses ,thing is lot of people on here havent seen some crosses work just heard off others t

The problem as I see it is that far too many people make up their minds based on just one or two examples of a type. Surely you'd need to see and know many examples of a type of lurcher before truly b

dont dislike any. what may suit one man may not suit another and visa versa.

Posted Images

my biggest hate, a lurcher with bull in, slow shite for the turns, no stamina and too rough, if they do get around to catch anything for the plate, its ripped to shreds.

i dont like lurchers which are less sighthound than anything i think a lurcher shouldhave more sighthound than anything in the make up. imo dainty whippet capable of catching a cold are no good either

Aren't Whippets, "Sighthounds" ??

Cheers.

read it properly

Read it, re-read it and read it again, you say you like lots of "sighthound" in your dogs; yet you slate the Whippet.....which is a "sighthound" !!

Cheers.

i said i like more sighthound then anything in a lurcher. imo dainty whippets capable of catching a cold are no good either

did you not see the full stop? read it properly!

i'm confused as well, where you say capable do you mean incapable?

Guest FTBBTH

well thats not what im talking about iworkwhippets, i dont like these types you see now with skinny legs no shape, its not so much that its the shivering when out and lack of drive, more from the show strains.

and ok millet ill take your good word. but what i dont understand is this fella asked for opinions i gave my opinion and i got slated whereas everyone else who gave pretty much the same opinions got blanked..

Guest FTBBTH

my biggest hate, a lurcher with bull in, slow shite for the turns, no stamina and too rough, if they do get around to catch anything for the plate, its ripped to shreds.

i dont like lurchers which are less sighthound than anything i think a lurcher shouldhave more sighthound than anything in the make up. imo dainty whippet capable of catching a cold are no good either

Cheers.

read it properly

Read it, re-read it and read it again, you say you like lots of "sighthound" in your dogs; yet you slate the Whippet.....which is a "sighthound" !!

Cheers.

i said i like more sighthound then anything in a lurcher. imo dainty whippets capable of catching a cold are no good either

sorry birddog, its just im not aloud to say my opinion by a couple of idiots on here

Cheers.

read it properly

Cheers.

sorry birddog, its just im not aloud to say my opinion by a couple of idiots on here

where you say aloud (as in girls aloud) do you mean allowed?

Connaugh you should stick to your BMX because you know feck all about lurchers,you spout on like you been in the game 60 years when you've only been on the planet 16!

i dont really think age makes a difference, and i know ' feck all about lurcher ' but ive bred a good dog reared it well and its killed all game in its first season, think you need to ' think before you spout '

You've bred a good dog? By who's standards yours,if we believed half of what you say you've been breeding and running lurchers since you were 4.....your a bullshitting school kid who knows feck all and your earlier post that charti picked you up on shows you for the fool you really are!

Now run along and do some wheelies and bunny hops!

johnny boy i really would love to see these top dogs you kennel, taking all game, id like to see proof of what these top dogs take aswell, and yeah school boy, killing more than the dole man. sort your head out and stop argueing with teenagers over a computer

Listen child,there's a few on here who've seen my dogs work and I don't need to post stuff on here to prove to a little pleb like you what myself and my dogs do......you're just making yourself look like a typical teenager who "thinks" they know it all.Now if you had a modicum of respect I'd let you come out and see my curs work but sadly I've heard all the duck farting I can bear.

• Like 3

. i gave my opinion and i got slated whereas everyone else who gave pretty much the same opinions got blanked..

That's the problem you give your opinion but you don't have the experience to back it up..you have one shivery whippet so you think all whippet's are the same..you also talke shite about bull X's but i wont go into that..

• Like 3

FTB...... Calm down a bit ! :thumbs: I just wonder what "sighthound" you like in your Lurchers ? You slated Whippets, but you say you own one ? By "sighthound"; do you mean Greyhound , or just any "sighthound" apart from Whippet ?

Cheers.

all depends how much bull in the mix mate.. i have seen bullx bring rabbits live back to hand as good as any other dog..

• Like 1

Connaugh you should stick to your BMX because you know feck all about lurchers,you spout on like you been in the game 60 years when you've only been on the planet 16!

i dont really think age makes a difference, and i know ' feck all about lurcher ' but ive bred a good dog reared it well and its killed all game in its first season, think you need to ' think before you spout '

You've bred a good dog? By who's standards yours,if we believed half of what you say you've been breeding and running lurchers since you were 4.....your a bullshitting school kid who knows feck all and your earlier post that charti picked you up on shows you for the fool you really are!

johnny boy i really would love to see these top dogs you kennel, taking all game, id like to see proof of what these top dogs take aswell, and yeah school boy, killing more than the dole man. sort your head out and stop argueing with teenagers over a computer

ftb do you own 3 saluki crosses a whippet and plummer if so do you really have enough work for 4 running dogs i think not because you would have to put some serious hrs in/and gear in front of the dogs to keep that amount of dogs happy and i think you need to grow up
  • Like 1
Guest born to run1083

Haha lol on the bullet today mate :)

How's things ?

Not bad J, been better like. Have a good holiday did you and you settled into the new house?

Yeah holiday great and yeah just getting to grips with new house, nice having fields as soon as walk out the house again just shame theres nouwt there lol

Guest born to run1083

Mate your just looking a fool, typical youngster new enough to the game and as far as jonnyboys dogs your so far from the truth you might well be on the moon. Altho jonny would never say, modest as he is there at the top of there game. If my bitch becomes half as good as his once matured i'l be a very happy man.

for me its the saluki cross iv owned 2 been out with a few lads that run them.

reason > stubon

big daft heavey bull crosses like teh ones you run

why do you come on here just to slag everyone of [nearly every post ].what dai runs and keeps is his choice i think its time to put your very expensive shell suit and trainers on and run off to the bank and count all your money instead of spouting your shite :bye: