DOG,S BRED FROM A,SANKEY,S STUFF

blackrecking it ..i dont know if you ment a pic of the razor bolio knows or a pic of mine ....anyway hes mine .,,buddy x kim...

post-4253-0-35072000-1338227806.jpg

thats the uncle to my bitch

i had pip for a short while the lad who got him as a pup had to let him go because of personal reasons ....i would have like to have kept him he had the making of a good dog..i got him going round thirsk and york then took him on a few trips down the fens ..but him and razor didnt get on ...razor can be aggresive when round hares.so it was a nightmare,,,pip was a bit aggresive to ...so pip had to go ...the lads who run him have been happy with him...thats the main thing it went to lads who work dogs.. regulary...

black recking it ..it my end whats the problem...not yours i tried to pm sombody back the other day ...

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just read this from start to finish. Great thread, lets hope these dogs are just the beginning ...   This is my young dog Chief, bred Romeo X Belle...   Goes back to Maggie, Blondie and Dancer on

Delboy is my dog and its true the dog didnt get run enough,im the first to admit it and if anybody asks i tell them the truth,i wish i had him as a pup again but shit happens and you move on.I lost he

gordon alans mate from london had a good bitch called jade which he lined to black arse to produce a bitch called lucy and a dog called blue which alan brought both to the north east lucy went to al

Posted Images

blackrecking it ..i dont know if you ment a pic of the razor bolio knows or a pic of mine ....anyway hes mine .,,buddy x kim...

Lovely strong dog ,is he from the same litter as Miles bitch?

yes hes litter brother to miles bitch ..he is a strong dog inan..better pic of him here just running local to me early november last season...not the best of hares but they can be tricky somtimes.,.,good days flushing though,,and good for getting the fitness up for down the road.,..

post-4253-0-41208100-1338315935_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

yes hes litter brother to miles bitch ..he is a strong dog inan..better pic of him here just running local to me early november last season...not the best of hares but they can be tricky somtimes.,.,good days flushing though,,and good for getting the fitness up for down the road.,..

have u ever bred any pups off him mate

he went over a lurcher ..x bitza...pups about 10 months old....and he went over a benji x bitch ..them pups about 22 months old ...the pup my mate kept back of the benji litter is going to be a good bitch ...she ran very well in her first season...i will see her run this season coming she has very good potential....i have been asked a number of times ...i may put him to a couple more ..but not really bothered to be honest ...i will deffo have a pup of him in a couple of seasons ..when i find the right bitch .,but iam dogged up for know....

he went over a lurcher ..x bitza...pups about 10 months old....and he went over a benji x bitch ..them pups about 22 months old ...the pup my mate kept back of the benji litter is going to be a good bitch ...she ran very well in her first season...i will see her run this season coming she has very good potential....i have been asked a number of times ...i may put him to a couple more ..but not really bothered to be honest ...i will deffo have a pup of him in a couple of seasons ..when i find the right bitch .,but iam dogged up for know....

goshawking 719 is a mate on here he has the 22 month old dog on here ...i cant find a pic of the young bitch but she is very simular to razor...just finer built...hopfully hes got this new girlfriend of his mind a bit by next season and we can get some serious running done with it.. this coming season...hes a bit of a fanny boy and falls in love easy,,,,
  • Like 1