DOG,S BRED FROM A,SANKEY,S STUFF

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just read this from start to finish. Great thread, lets hope these dogs are just the beginning ...   This is my young dog Chief, bred Romeo X Belle...   Goes back to Maggie, Blondie and Dancer on

Delboy is my dog and its true the dog didnt get run enough,im the first to admit it and if anybody asks i tell them the truth,i wish i had him as a pup again but shit happens and you move on.I lost he

gordon alans mate from london had a good bitch called jade which he lined to black arse to produce a bitch called lucy and a dog called blue which alan brought both to the north east lucy went to al

Posted Images

After seeing the brother to mine yesterday iv realised I was ripped off by roberto , 2 doors down from his house is a collie x Doberman ,the spitting image of my bitch..... He is a dodge pot ..lol

A couple off pics of my bitch mentioned earlier by snoopdog- she is out of razor (buddy x Kim) to my bitch out of benjie- she will be two mid July these pics were all taken around 18 months or so

44ac7646.jpg

6ff4e7fb.jpg

90a54a66.jpg

the main thing is as long as she does for you atb in sport

i watched her run all off last season which was her first season...and she ran well ...i dont think there would be to many people who wouldnt be happy with her.....very interested to see how she does this coming season...ive got some more land for this season ..good land too...so plenty to go at ..regular running next season..

saluki nip hows your pup bred ...hard to see it properly ..and how old is it .... great thread lads,have a pup out of a bitch out od delboy x clives masiy and a full sal coming on nice,fingers crossed lol

she looks a hell of alot like razor in her head ..razor certainly puts some strength into his offspring...we will have to give that bitch a whirl this season adam,,,she also got alook of her grandfather ..smokey...

• Like 1

Here's a pic of the litter sister to my grey bitch I put some pics up off earlier in the thread. Out of snoopdogs razor (buddy x Kim) to my bitch out of benjie

f39c4e6d.jpg

She looks a lot like hergranddam on her dam side aswel mate a short stocky bitch and had similar markings aswel

• 8 months later...