awt moderator

awt moderator any body got one of these on there gun i have a rapid 7 fac 27ftlbs vortex silencer fitted looking for something quieter any ideas

Best on the market.We tested them against all others and no contest.I was selling them before I moved can still arrange for you to get one.Only thing you hear is pellet hitting target.As long as your gun has been set up properly ie not wasting air :)

awt moderator any body got one of these on there gun i have a rapid 7 fac 27ftlbs vortex silencer fitted looking for something quieter any ideas

:hmm: I'll ask a fella who might know :yes:

Al :drink:

hi i bought the gun spanking new ben taylored fac 27ftlbs 16"barrel what price are they and are they easy to attach any pics

BT :hmm::hmm: £60 posted need to know MK1 or MK11 regd or fastflowed bottle size .Anschutz barrel or walther :)

hi i bought the gun spanking new ben taylored fac 27ftlbs 16"barrel what price are they and are they easy to attach any pics

BT :hmm::hmm: £60 posted need to know MK1 or MK11 regd or fastflowed bottle size .Anschutz barrel or walther :)

MK11 regd Anschutz barrel bottel size 400

MK11 regd Anschutz barrel bottel size 400

No probs .PM me your details and Ill sort one for you ..Easy to fit @1 minute

Bargain :thumbs-up: , asked a mate who only uses Rapid FACs and AWT is the best you will find B) .

This a a really good price too :yes:

Al :victory:

Bargain :thumbs-up: , asked a mate who only uses Rapid FACs and AWT is the best you will find B) .

That price is from me direct.Others add their bit on . :D

That price is from me direct.Others add their bit on . :D

:clapper: Well done for making this available to our site B) , this is what it should be all about :yes:

Al :drink: