Guest joball

Glad you girls are only names through a comp and dont realy knowme! as for you 12345 aka dances been proven time and time again on here your a little messer living of his daddys name now run along little boy before you miss the school bus!

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There only dogs not machines a lot of preparation is required into getting a dog to peak fitness most lads think a walk round the block once a day is enough for the dog then on a sunday run the heart

Spot on mate, one of my pup from my litter jacked buy time it was 12 months old was sent pics when it was 10 months doing things it shouldnt at it age, funny how all the others have done fine, takes t

In my opinion most "jacker's" are made and not born !!!!

I've never bred a litter in my life, but if I thought one of my bitches was good enough to breed off, I would be sorely tempted to cull all the pups bar the ones I was keeping myself, rather than they go to some of the messers out there !

Cheers.

• Like 3

Silly silly dotty doo, you know nothing there's some lads out there seen my dogs go who are proper hunting lads and have praised them so I'm happy. Twelve months dotty you not understand that! I don't care that the dog was rubbish, would that proper dog man start a dog at 9 10th months old I don't think so! Anyway I understand not every dog in a litter speciely half x won't make the grade that's life, but there's some quality pups from that litter which I'm more than happy with and fingers x'd I'll still be running the same stuff 20 - 30 yrs down the line but with one difference I won't be giving them to any one and i'll be culling hard.

I very much doubt you will be running the same stuff in 20-30 years joball if they were that good ye would have pup's from that litter instead of giving them to staffs riffraff and tb25 in the 2 years ive been on here ive seen you go from die hard beddy cross to greyhound to bull cross to whippets :yes:

Ye but the prat always makes sure he has a litter or two out of them befor they go.

Glad you girls are only names through a comp and dont realy knowme! as for you 12345 aka dances been proven time and time again on here your a little messer living of his daddys name now run along little boy before you miss the school bus!

how can i live of my fathers name when i dont lamp with him? he taught me the basics then i got out there and did it but i didnt do it with shitly bred petbulls

• Like 1

when i first got my lurcher bitch she showed every sign of wanting to work.

but after a few try's it was clear all she wanted to do was chase and not catch i was gutted to say the least,

but when i take a dog on its for life, so what to do with her.

my whippet was getting on but still putting food on the table and the g/h was company for the whippet.

the lurcher didnt like any of them. but one night when i was at work i got a call from the missus that dog of yours is sat by the cot growling

what should i do, so i said chuck her in the garden will be back soon.

as she opend the door the was a fella stood with a crowbar the dog goes mad he runs she chases knocks hims down twice sees him of good style.

i hate to think what could of happend that night. anyway she was built for running but finished up doing a terriers job very good at finding and pushing out of cover as well as a very good watch dog. now i have had running dogs all my life and to hear people say that thay would kill a dog because it will not do one certain task pisses me off alot.

if i am not classed as a dog man because of this i am happy to just be a bloke who likes dogs.

toomany people just want a tool to kill stuff with, without the respect the dogs deserve.

• Like 1

Well I recon as. Long as the. Speed is there and the size for what ever prey you choose

The rest can be worked on and acheived with good training and some mature experienced dogsto help

And as posted at beginning owners make jakers or sometimes bring out the mistakes in there dogs

Junior aka superted, I was walking her on sand dunes with the rest of my and my mates dog, just a casual walk all the dogs running messing about and a rabbit got up she straight lined it came back and she was all wobly carryed her about a good mile and a half and she was filed, first time I have ever had a dog die on me and I ain't the first or last.

Must of been some rabbit to straight line a greyhound and the course lasted that long it keeled over and died :laugh: must of been in real poor condition and unfit to keel over from a bunny :hmm: me personely i just think ye are talking more of ye shite ;)