working pattadale bitch

Guest peter

hi all i have got to let my pattadale bitch go. she is 19 mouth old she has had been dug to 6 times end of last year. with no prb the only resion i have got to let her go my bull x wonts to eat her. :( and i do moor luricher work than digen and is a great little worker she marks well. she well be a good tool for a real digen man.

all the best peter. pm me for number. Thumbsup:

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest peter
hi all i have got to let my pattadale bitch go. she is 19 mouth old she has had been dug to 6 times end of last year. with no prb the only resion i have got to let her go my bull x wonts to eat her. :( and i do moor luricher work than digen and is a great little worker she marks well. she well be a good tool for a real digen man.

all the best peter. pm me for number. Thumbsup:

this is the bitch. and this is how it started :no: i for got to say is realy good with kids i have 3 young ones

http://img95.imageshack.us/my.php?image=pict0019vh0.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

well boots mate i bought the russell off him he told me that it was doing the job guaranteed him to me. took him out 10 mins he done cocked the leg and looked at me. now before that it took me a hour to get him out of a rabbit hole i wouldnt mind but i said to him i dont know how many times look mate if the dog has any faults i will find them so with out me sounding cheeky if hes not doing what u told me u will be getting him back why i said that was because i have had bad experinces recently buying dogs off this site and that smoochers site some clowns out there and they have a cheek to call the irish thick point anyway looks like me and ur freind have been done like a pair of kippers so lads if urs are ever having any dealings with this guy beware :censored::censored::censored:

disgusted Boots mate i Am and so is Stevie ...Listen im gonna say something here -----it goes out to all the decent folk on this site...theres some hungry b*****ds on this site ,out to grab a few quid ,,well im no f*****g saint but let me tell you all,i would never pull a stunt like has just been pulled on me on my worst enemy...i was emailed phoned and promised from ythe highest degree by that guy Peter that the black bitch in question was 100% working,,,ballicks it is...its a f*****g circus dog some bodys poor pet...its not the bloody dogs fault,this is a total disgrace and should be frowned deeply upon by the whole hunting community...oh i forgot to mention the guy PETER from Skelmersdale,is apparently doing 8 weeks free bed and breakfast courtesy of her majesty (a day after he got the money)..balls to that crap!!! hes been getting f****n drunk on stevie g's money and mine.....c**t!!!! low f****r....!!! YOUR ALL RIGHT I AM f*****g ANGRY WOULDNT YOU BE??????

Edited by paca

Cheers Boots mate,i was in touch with those other 2 from down the road i pm'd them,,but like an old friend of mine was said,"WE HAVENT GONE AWAY YOU KNOW" and i'm not going f*****g away either!!!so il be letting everyone on this site an the others im on, know all about this guy,

OH HE HAS A LITTER OF PUPS BULLX SOMETHING COMING SOON EVERYONE SO BE WARNED!!!!

a WARNING TO ALL DOGGY MEN IN THE SURROUNDING MANCHESTER AREA DONT BUY NOTHING OF THIS GUY

AND PETER IT WOULD BE THE GENTLEMAN THING TO ANSWER YOUR MAIL,PHONE WOULDNT IT COCKER!!!

PS...who's the chara from westport that invites this guy Peter over here!!!

get in touch i'd love to speak to you.

thanks Boots and Luke and Bullterrier,,im not the only victim here Stevie G is out a £200 or so more as well because of this clown and i know how he feels,,,there must be something that can be done to prevent this happening again lads....