Air Arms S400 Carbine .177 + MTC Viper + Fill Kit....Full Setup, MINT!

Selling my mint condition S400, this is a full setup, and would rather sell as such. Found the other items so relisted and price dropped to sell!

The full setup is mint condition, there are 2 minor marks on the stock, but you need to catch in the light to see them, truly magnificent condition, lucky if its fired 150 shots since new. I no longer shoot anymore so selling the lot. I had the power tested after buying it by a gunsmith, who tweaked the power to make sure was under 12 FT/LB with even bisley magnums. He also removed the nasty security screw fitted by airarms and replaced with an allen nut should it ever need tweaked again.

(Gave me a fright when it tested over 12 in the club one night. ..i was told by airarms when i called them that power can fluctuate in new rifles after the action beds in, so worth bearing in mind for all rifles)

9.5/10 for stock and action

Includes the Following:

Air Arms S400 .177 Beach RH stock SN 077078 + Silencer fitted.....both Mint condition

Buffalo River 46" Gun Slip in mint condition (Well padded and high quality)

Manual for S400 Carbine

Fill Adapter for S400

MTC Viper 10x44 Scope with SCB Illuminated Reticule (11 settings)

ETE Microlux coated lenses.

Fully waterproof, fog-proof and shock proof

Patented MTC SCB Illuminated Reticle and Parallax adjustment via Sidewheel.

Scope Comes with:

Parralax Sidewheel

Sunshade

Flip Up Covers

Optisan Scope Cover for MTC Viper

Scope Mounts

7 Litre 300 Bar Fill Kit (still 13 months left on test)

Quick release adaptor kit and quick release pressure checker stopper for gas bottle.

Fill Whip with, din adapters and jubilee valve

2 x Leather pellet pouches (half full with Airarms and Diablo pellets)

4 tins of pellets (3 are part used, the JSB Diablo tin is brand new and sealed)

Naper Pull through Cleaning Kit with some rags left and almost a full tin of spray

Gun Cloth

Around 75 Paper targets (assorted types)

A Metal Target holder for paper targets, with a built in stand.

Looking for £475 for the lot...No swap offers please. Will post or meet for Face to Face whichever is easier for the buyer. (within a reasonable distance)

Have uploaded some nice pics..(High quality so excuse the loading times)

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/3j4oh Kit Pic 1

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/v2vt1 Kit Pic 2

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/6nl8d Kit Pic 3

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/w6h6c Rifle and Scope 1

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/w4miz Rifle and Scope 2

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/zcsna Rifle and Scope 3

Fill bottle is Same setup as this

http://www.jsramsbottom.com/products...-and-boot.html

Plus a set of quick release adapters that were £25

Im near Falkirk, Scotland

Edited by CJM75

Not exactly sure, I would imagine around £20-£25

Would need to confirm weight and postage price, think that is a fair estimate though

Would imagine around 20-25KG for the lot

Edited by CJM75

Got a mint s400 carbine. Only fired about 100 shots since new. Complete setup including, silencer, scope bag bottle, lots more....

Im no where near you, but could post.

Let me know if you are interested, can send some pics.

Cheers

Mate , youve posted this else where but the serial number youve given is for a rifle thats about 5 years old . Also you have stated that its had the AT removed , so what is it ? New , old ? Sorry , but something dont ring true for me and i would`nt buy it for that reason alone

That's me out of that deal then mate. If I could go and see it then it would be different but I'm not sending money if there is any doubt at all.

Sorry to waste your time.

Edited by nmdbase

Got a mint s400 carbine. Only fired about 100 shots since new. Complete setup including, silencer, scope bag bottle, lots more....

Im no where near you, but could post.

Let me know if you are interested, can send some pics.

Cheers

Mate , youve posted this else where but the serial number youve given is for a rifle thats about 5 years old . Also you have stated that its had the AT removed , so what is it ? New , old ? Sorry , but something dont ring true for me and i would`nt buy it for that reason alone

Yes, the rifle is probably around 5 years old, if you had read my post you would see that i have never at any point said that this is new....i have always advertised this as used, but in superb condition. I have even said that it has fired no more than 150 shots...how could i be trying to sell as new??

Yes it is also listed on airgunbbs....with the same advert

I have sold on this forum before, a daystate mk3 that was sold in 5 minutes... sent via post and got very good feedback from the buyer.

While i realise that there may be a lot of scammers trying to rip people off, i am not one of them!!!!

Could you please clarify where i have said that it is a new rifle? Would like to see that for myself ;)

Edited by CJM75

Not saying your a scammer mate , just saying what I see . If it 5 years old , no way ha it done 150 pellets , and at the time of me asking for the serial you DID state that it was new but have since edited the advert . I have no reason to believe you are trying to mislead people , just don't ring true to me , sorry .

• Like 1

I can assure you, i can count on one hand the number of times i have used this. I bought this from an elderly gent in oct 09, who fired about 30 pellets in his garage, had intended on shooting it his local club, but not long after he bought it his local gun club closed, and i dont think he was in the best of health.

Actually the rifle was purchased brand newby the gent in Carlisle from wighill park guns, on 4.9.08. I bought it from him on 19/10/09.

Not long after i bought it i got the daystate mk3, And liked shooting the daystate so much that the airarms has been in a cupboard for the past 3 years and never shot a pellet.

Maybe if you had asked me some questions instead of just posting that something is not right, you would have got the answers you were looking for....i even have the original purchase invoice if anyone would like to see it.

And the original thread is still on the site...i removed and reposted this item as i found the whip for the bottle as well as the other bits for the scope. Again if you had read the thread properly you would have seen this...

I never, at any stage said to you, or anyone else that this is a new rifle...maybe you shoud read posts more carefully before replying to them!!!!

If any of the moderators are able to look back through my thread history, I would welcome them clarifying that I never at any point advertised this as new

I have nothing to hide!