Hi , this site looks great..I have been into countrysports all my life...have given up my firearms and shotguns..used to fly hawks...I have recently been reading up and looking into lurchers...I have worked with dogs alot but not lurchers...Im looking for general advice and any help members could give me in relation to sourcing a good pup..I am leaning towards deerhound greyhound/bull greyhound x 1/4 bull 3/4 greyhound I think! as I say am new to lurchers I saw a picture that a member posted his name is blacknight and the pic was number 5 I think of a black pup i really liked the look of that dog....I have a lot of hares on the ground here and rabbits...foxes also are quarry I would like to hunt with my Lurcher ...so really I just want some advice and pointers as to where to look for a good bitch/pup....look forward to any members that could help this newbe... and look forward to posting about how Im getting on with the dog...reading "the complete lurcher" just now..as I said I have alot of experience working with dogs but not lurchers so I will be ok training it...Thanxs in advance.

thanks for the welcomes and correcting me on the law...rabbits will do as long as there are lots of them...still looking for a member to point me in the right direction of a good breeder of the type of lurcher Im after where i could source a pup....Im in no rush just want to take my time and make sure I get a good one....good huntin...The Knife.