Zipped wellingtons or wide fitting etc

Hi all,

Just bought a pair of Aigle iso wellingtons, size 10.5 (the ones with the neoprene lining), thought they would be the same dimensions as the ones they do without the lining (parcours), but no its like they have taken their standard sizes and just added the lining to them making them much tighter. Its a bloody nitemare trying to take them off, had cramp in my calf twice now trying to take them off.

I previously ordered a pair of Toggi wanderer plus, but had to return them because the moulding had a deep imperfection in them which could have split, much wider fitting than the Aigle though......i may end up getting another pair of these, but am now considering a fully zipped wellington.

So im assuming the fully zipped would be much easier to get off, im just unsure of how good they are in terms of longevity, are the zips up to the regular use and do they hold without unzipping..etc (just they are expensive and i dont want to regret it 3 months down the line).

Any advice on wellies appreciated....... im a wide fitting and i tend to struggle to find one that fits well.

Cheers all

I had the le chameu zipped ones with the lamb fur in.

The best Welles I have ever had without a doubt, bloody expensive but good.

I had them for about four years and now my brother uses them ( he has had them for around three years now) the zip is still spot on and the soles still good.

I am sure there are boots is good for less money but I would recommend these all day bud.

Waidmannsheil!!!!!!