First Lesson Learnt

Whippeter69 that was a nice read and as for you making a mistake by diging too early,i would,nt call it a mistake you were just too eager to get to your terrier.We all make mistakes while out on a dig even now after a good many years diging i myself still do,only this season gone i let a terrier to ground without puting its collar on through lack of consentration and talking shite with my diging mate,luckily the dog in question is of the sounding type and the earth was not deep,since that morn i stick a collar on from the minute they leave the dog box,atb with your terrier and your sport.FM.

good many years digging!!!!how manys that :laugh: sure u said your only 33 fm? no?

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have been into hunting since i was eight years old and have ever since got more and more interested into different types of hunting/shooting i.e got my first terrier at 10 years old, a whippet, ferr

you dont need a hard dog for digging just a dog that will stay till dug

well said brog too be honest a proper hard dog is limited give me a steady sounder that holds his ground and stays like the mother in law any day of the week this type is the one that is most difficul

Whippeter69 that was a nice read and as for you making a mistake by diging too early,i would,nt call it a mistake you were just too eager to get to your terrier.We all make mistakes while out on a dig even now after a good many years diging i myself still do,only this season gone i let a terrier to ground without puting its collar on through lack of consentration and talking shite with my diging mate,luckily the dog in question is of the sounding type and the earth was not deep,since that morn i stick a collar on from the minute they leave the dog box,atb with your terrier and your sport.FM.

good many years digging!!!!how manys that :laugh: sure u said your only 33 fm? no?

lol and u r just a kid :yes:
  • Like 1

Would i love to be 33 again stewrt,still able to keep up with ye c**ts though,then its easy to keep with you as your legs are that short if the grass is long you cant walk through it,Wipeout has to carry you on his back,mind you thats all he is any good for,carrying the tools,lol roll on september.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...