Deer hunting with Lurchers, before the ban.

Guest FTBBTH

seen lurchers take red hinds,never stags tho,there were taken up in the tops of scotland by deerhound/greyhounds i used to hunt with old tom reily,who used to do the write ups in the ED RD he had a good line of deerhound lurchers for years,ive a few pics but i dont want the anits geting hold of them

when was you going up there ?....i went up there a lot from 87 -91 for couple of weeks at time, they did take the smaller scottish stag and i seen them take them in day time too.

first up there at 8 year old with my old man,1994 been every other year since,last up there 2009 when me dog did his front leg in on a tree stump,hes doesnt bother so much up there now,he has a few older dogs on but nout running

was he ill last year?hes from blackpool ,but moved to lyth caithness ,is he back full time in blackpool?

yes hes been ill for a couple of years now,thats how me old man knows him becasue he was from blackpool,hes bought a yard down here.now spends all his time down here

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Waste of time these deer thread's they alway's get pulled and the last few ive seen on here that got pulled never seen folk's putting photo's on seen a few slightly heated debate's that's about it adm

NODEERMAN

Get darcy book on hunting deer this topic will be deleted in time

seen lurchers take red hinds,never stags tho,there were taken up in the tops of scotland by deerhound/greyhounds i used to hunt with old tom reily,who used to do the write ups in the ED RD he had a good line of deerhound lurchers for years,ive a few pics but i dont want the anits geting hold of them

when was you going up there ?....i went up there a lot from 87 -91 for couple of weeks at time, they did take the smaller scottish stag and i seen them take them in day time too.

first up there at 8 year old with my old man,1994 been every other year since,last up there 2009 when me dog did his front leg in on a tree stump,hes doesnt bother so much up there now,he has a few older dogs on but nout running

was he ill last year?hes from blackpool ,but moved to lyth caithness ,is he back full time in blackpool?

yes hes been ill for a couple of years now,thats how me old man knows him becasue he was from blackpool,hes bought a yard down here.now spends all his time down here

is he still married to janet? ive got his number il ring him ,blackpool arent as far as traveling 12 hours to lyth lol Edited by DEERMAN

is he still married to janet? ive got his number il ring him ,blackpool arent as far as traveling 12 hours to lyth lol

no hes not married he has some young peice with him,lol it was always a treck up to his from us 6 of us in a old tranny van with 8 dogs

is he still married to janet? ive got his number il ring him ,blackpool arent as far as traveling 12 hours to lyth lol

no hes not married he has some young peice with him,lol it was always a treck up to his from us 6 of us in a old tranny van with 8 dogs

what happened to his marriage ?she was a gypsy girl from up caithness ..i spoke to him msybe 3 years ago on phone ,how long he been in blackpool?

what happened to his marriage ?she was a gypsy girl from up caithness ..i spoke to him msybe 3 years ago on phone ,how long he been in blackpool?

probley the last 12 months

Did Tom still have his army jumper on and green cords and that Russian hat I was up there a few times in the 90s that's all he wore lol he was a funny one had a good dog called chalky big White deerhound x and greyhound bitch called misty she was decent to