T8 went up in smoke

ok john,I'll see what works out for me,thanks.do I class you as john Galway or what,lol

Yeah, that'll do I think he knows me as that off another site. If you take a trip there, watch out for the goodies on show, they can be verrrrrrrry tempting :laugh:

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I use a PES and a T8 and to me therfe is little difference in sound moderation,obviously the PES is S/S and as such should last longer,but,if you put your mod in the airing cupboard or on the boiler w

no john never owned one,im puting it down to carelessness on my part.I never much sprayed it or maintained it in anyway as such..............but the next one I will .Reduced to wearing ear cups now mi

hawkeye,in the next few weeks im going to try and sort out a new mod so thanks for that.Its good to hear reports back when I know little to nothing of the different types.Im after wrecking my hearing

Posted Images

ermmm!!! john thats 3+ hrs drive from me,I think I'll talk over the phone,lol.Spent many a time in Athlone,the ballinasloe horse fair dragged me up there,lol.I have to say though its a kip of a town.

i had a T8 got about 2 years outta it.... pure rubbish,

i now have An A-Tec, and i'm very very happy with it, loads of similar types about now, so it's all down to personal choice,

and of course your wallet size...lol

Snap.

Ive been using a wildcat p8 for last three years and so far its been spot on. I use a Neoprene cover. When i get in I take the cover off the mod, take the mod off rifle, give it a quick wipe with an oily rag then put it away. If its been raining heavy il stick it on the radiator or in front of heater for a little while to let it air.

ermmm!!! john thats 3+ hrs drive from me,I think I'll talk over the phone,lol.Spent many a time in Athlone,the ballinasloe horse fair dragged me up there,lol.I have to say though its a kip of a town.

I wouldn't have a clue about the town Jig, I only go there for the guns :laugh:

The best bet is in and out as fast as ye can,lol and defo dont walk down the keys alone,your guaranteed to get mugged or hoped by a bunch of juvenile thugs.

I'll remember that the next day I'm in a foul humour, might take a trip. Burn off some negative vibes :laugh:

Jigsaw.. give Jacksons a ring about your T8 first. One of my T8's perforated after 8 or 9 years and they gave me a substantial discount on a replacement from their range - I went for a Jet Z CQB for the 223.

They just asked me to post the original back and the new one was sent by return, with no serial numbers on the mods it was simply a service exchange item and no need (at that time) to notify my FLO.

atb

FBW

yeah john,was talking to janet L jackson as opposed to michaels sister,she told me they could not send it directly to me but to my local gun dealer.Im in town tommorow to see if I can sort it out and get the ball rolling.

Janet-Jackson-8.JPG